2010 Eureka Springs, AR (Fall) Sept. 10-12

I am going to try to make it whether I have the bike by then or not, if I don't have the bike, I will just go over for the day.

Don

Come on out Don, I might have spare bike.:whistle:

Eureka%20Springs%202009%20001%20%28Medium%29.jpg

I told them at work, I will not be there on Sept. 11 th, so looks like I'll be getting in late friday night. I'f mama and the pooch come, we will head home Sunday.

Dang I love that trailor!

Semi - (all) thanks for doing this! fyi - I think my spouse and I will be spending the weekend riding our bicycles 150 miles raising money for Multiple Sclorosis. I tell my spouse I'd rather ride a Motorcycle 150 miles any time over a bicycle (150 miles - but bicyles are nice too and it is for a good cause).

BET - I'll be thinking about you guys and local roads to keep me going!!!!!!!! Please have fun and be safe! (PIC's please..)

I'f I am really lucky I may stop by camp on my gsxr 1K and a bud later in the month at the Bash (in and out/ staying in townsend - unless grumpy is cooking and I can buy a couple meals.. too soon yet)

sorry to say i wont be making it for this had some housing problems come up and need the time and cash flow to make sure things are ok on the home front but you all have a good time and i will hope to see everyone in the spring

sorry to say i wont be making it for this had some housing problems come up and need the time and cash flow to make sure things are ok on the home front but you all have a good time and i will hope to see everyone in the spring

Dang it Tim, I hope everything is ok.

I told them at work, I will not be there on Sept. 11 th, so looks like I'll be getting in late friday night. I'f mama and the pooch come, we will head home Sunday.

I'm on pretty much the same schedule. Going to try to slide out of work early on Friday and ride down. I need to be back at work Monday morning.

Gotcha covered Cap, we have 207 and its a double. You are welcome to the spare bed if you want it.

Is Julie going? If so leave the light on or hang your hat on the doorknob... ya know what I mean......

PM coming...

cap

Is Julie going? If so leave the light on or hang your hat on the doorknob... ya know what I mean......

PM coming...

cap

Yes she is coming, but there wont be any hanky panky, especially if I have any cigars. :laugh:

ok, i just talked to the manager at PointeWest and they still have a few rooms available for anyone else that wants to come out and play...please post up here with your room #'s if you haven't yet so we can make sure there aren't any mix-ups like we had in the Spring...all the info is being updated in the first post in this thread :beerchug:

Anyone looking for a roomie.

I was thinking of Riding down Fri. afternoon and leaving Sun morning so if your looking for a roomie to split the cost of the room with you, I could be that person for Fri & Sat night.

Well I Got Room 205 :thumbsup:
This my first time (Newbie)
What do you bring

lawn chair
beer
diet coke
any food
or just eat out

Thanks
Kevin

Back