2010 Eureka Springs, AR (Fall) Sept. 10-12

stopped by and talked to Lisa today while out on a ride with Macon454 and BusaPrincess and she verified that our room rates are going to be $60/night...please post up as you reserve rooms so we can keep our own list in the first post in this thread (as we saw this Spring, it really helped when there was a mix-up)...i'll try to get everything up-dated when i get home :beerchug:

:thumbsup: We have got that weekend off. Should be able to confirm if we can go by tuesday night. I am up for another roadtrip. :beerchug:

anyone got thier number handy

Here are the 2 numbers I have .
1-800-352-6616
1-479-253-9050
Hope this helps ! :thumbsup:

I am out of this one guys so take alot of pics !
Going to have surgery on my right hand and elbow soon so gonna be out for a bit!

Last edited:
Here are the 2 numbers I have .
1-800-352-6616
1-479-253-9050
Hope this helps ! :thumbsup:

I am out of this one guys so take alot of pics !
Going to have surgery on my right hand and elbow soon so gonna be out for a bit!

What did you do? ???

What did you do? ???

James , I have Carpal Tunnel Real Bad and over the last 5 weeks of Jack Hammering on the highway I finally said enough and went to the doctor . Ran alot of tests over the last 3 days and the Neuroligist said It spread up to my elbow from my hand. They recommended surgery on my hand and elbow. I am out of work for awhile , No light duty at my job & No riding for awhile :banghead:

Last edited:
James , I have Carpal Tunnel Real Bad and over the last 5 weeks of Jack Hammering on the highway I finally said enough and went to the doctor . Ran alot of tests over the last 3 days and the Neuroligist said It spread up to my elbow from my hand. They recommended surgery on my hand and elbow. I am out of work for awhile , No light duty at my job & No riding for awhile :banghead:

Praying that you make a quick and full recovery from this.
Godspeed to you!
Bubba

Dang it, very sorry to hear this Bob.

Will keep you in our prayers

sorry you aren't going to make it on your bike NINJA KILLER, hope you heal up quickly...you could still come down and hang out with us! :thumbsup:

anyone else find out if they are going to be able to make it or know what room they are going to be in? looking forward to a great time!! :beerchug:

I am going to try to make it whether I have the bike by then or not, if I don't have the bike, I will just go over for the day.

Don

Katie and I have got room 104 reserved. Will be there from Friday until Sunday. I'm ready for another roadtrip. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would like to go but I will be in NYC the 7th - 12th. I hope to get to come back next June, I had a really good time.

Back