What do you bring

lawn chair
beer
diet coke
any food
or just eat out

Thanks
Kevin

Bring whatever you want. We usually eat out as a group on Friday night around 7:00. We out breakfast and lunch on Saturday, and then usually cook out Saturday night. Bring what you want to drink, snacks, anything you would like to share. There is a store within sight of the parking lot that has beverages and snack stuff if you forget anything. Will be good to meet you!

Anyone looking for a roomie.

I was thinking of Riding down Fri. afternoon and leaving Sun morning so if your looking for a roomie to split the cost of the room with you, I could be that person for Fri & Sat night.

You could always sleep in Marie and I bed because now that we are married every thing else went out the window. :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That may have been an option but I think Semi's snoring would keep me awake

It don't bother me i sleep right through it, I might even snore a little myself, I have woke up many a times and Marie has a pillow over my head like she is trying to suffocate me, I guess we could always sleep in different ships. :laugh:

Semi
How did I go from 205 to 209 ???
Is their something I need to know

After Marriage

Your super sizin'
No exercisin'
Good by worken out
A double meat with cheese
another helpin' please
baby that's what its all about

all right Iam done :laugh:

205 or 209
what the Heck
show me the shower and the bed
see ya in the AM

I have no idea, I saw your post earlier and updated the first post with the information. Oh Semi! :whistle:

i am thinking that the blame goes to BusaWhipped since he is the last person to edit the first post...i saw it earlier after you had put Homebrew in room 205 but it looks like BW changed it since then...oh BusaWhipped?

mrsBW called them today since we were both looking like we were in 205. Homebrew is in 209 and we are in 205. I'm pretty sure she said she PMed Homebrew.

mrsBW called them today since we were both looking like we were in 205. Homebrew is in 209 and we are in 205. I'm pretty sure she said she PMed Homebrew.

thanks for checking on it, it's always nice to catch the problems early :beerchug:

Yes I called and made reservations yesterday and was given 205. Went to post up and noticed Homebrew had 205 so I sent him a PM asking if he had just canceled. So while waiting I decided to call Point West again to make sure I heard her right, :) and she told me Homebrew had 209 and we were in 205. No problem. Also there is one room left down stairs! :)

Back