2010 Eureka Springs, AR (Fall) Sept. 10-12

Quick Question

What about security of the bikes
Any problems in the pass

The hotel typically has armed guards patrolling at night. Just be sure you chain your bike to something and dont leave anything out.

Ok, I cant do it, really, its not a problem or at least we have never had any issues before. Its a pretty quiet and safe area, plus you can park right outside your door.

GeTting close........my wife Amy is no longer going to be able to make the trip, I have room 202 but I'm having second thoughts.....moneys tight......anyone possibly want share a room for fri. And sat. ?
Posted via Mobile Device

GeTting close........my wife Amy is no longer going to be able to make the trip, I have room 202 but I'm having second thoughts.....moneys tight......anyone possibly want share a room for fri. And sat. ?
Posted via Mobile Device

Demmym was looking for a bunk mate, you might shoot him pm.

Posted via Mobile Device

Demmym was looking for a bunk mate, you might shoot him pm.

Waiting to see if Mojo is going to be able to make it, If he cant I will PM you.

Demmym is a good to room with, we never even new he was there last time, Marie could have slept nude and i don't think he would have noticed.

Demmym is a good to room with, we never even new he was there last time, Marie could have slept nude and i don't think he would have noticed.

And they didnt even mind my Thong underwear, Pole dancing scented night light, Air supply CD lulaby, Sleepwalking, and Singing show tunes in the shower.

And they didnt even mind my Thong underwear, Pole dancing scented night light, Air supply CD lulaby, Sleepwalking, and Singing show tunes in the shower.

Just dont mention your wax fetish and you should be fine. :whistle:

I think Marie said she seen the thong :whistle:

Katie said she would bring her wax pot if some one needs waxed. She said something about waxing a kanji on Semi's chest. I think that has something to do with keeping all that hair out of the pool. :thumbsup:

Katie said she would bring her wax pot if some one needs waxed. She said something about waxing a kanji on Semi's chest. I think that has something to do with keeping all that hair out of the pool. :thumbsup:

Wax? On Semi? Better bring a weedeater!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like nothin I want to be a part of :). Just ask notright, if I can room with 6gear and Bio fuel I can room with just about anybody! I think mojo can vow for that also!
Posted via Mobile Device

Wax? On Semi? Better bring a weedeater!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh, you guys are awesome...note to self, think up something really special for these two!! :laugh:

Back