Miller Track Weekend is over :(

Charles is damn fast! Damn fast! Lamb was pleased as punch to get around him....period!

This video is hard to watch because all Lamb sees is the mistakes and time lost not accelerating through the corners. The video was fun to make though, and much appreciation to Scar for lending his time and knowledge:bowdown::bowdown: Thanks BRO!

Glad to be a part of this insane, off-the-hook event, even if by this small contribution.

:beerchug:

looks like someone wrecked hard in "Agony." Was that the guy who broke both his ankles?

That crash was on the exit of "satisfaction" before "agony". That's the one they threw the red flag for. They threw the red when Lamb and I went through "clubhouse", so we were able to just exit the track.

You can see a part of his plastics on the track on the video.

"no passing under waving yellow" :laugh: :rofl:

That's only part of what the waving yellow means...
"no passing under waving yellow UNTIL past the incident"

ahhh

So I saw the incident 2 corners before we got there and planned a pass right after the incident :moon: And it worked to perfection, Lamb never knew what flew by him :whistle:

Great video!! Big carbon footprint :beerchug: :rofl:

Great job Lamb using one of your advantages of a 600 and making up lost time under brakes. You are a demon on the brakes dude!! :bowdown:

NO PASSING UNDER YELLOW PERIOD!!!!!!

Waving yellow only means that the incident is immediately ahead...after passing the incident if the next tower is not flying a yellow...then and ONLY then can passing resume.

NO PASSING UNDER YELLOW PERIOD!!!!!!

Waving yellow only means that the incident is immediately ahead...after passing the incident if the next tower is not flying a yellow...then and ONLY then can passing resume.

Actually in the rider's meeting, they said no passing UNTIL you are past the incident. They said nothing about the next corner worker station :;):

Some of us actually attend the rider's meeting :poke:

Last edited:
Man, there is alot more shifting to be done here. Not real comfortable with that yet. Although it appeared to me while on the track that the bike was far, far over in the corners, looking at the pictures tells an entirely different story. Man, that thing will lean WAY more. Lamb doesn't even want to post these sorry looking pics of him.
Lamb! Great vid bro. You rode really well, especially with hanging with Charles. You already know that's no easy feat, also considering you're on a "little" 600. :bowdown:

Man, there is alot more shifting to be done here. Not real comfortable with that yet. Although it appeared to me while on the track that the bike was far, far over in the corners, looking at the pictures tells an entirely different story. Man, that thing will lean WAY more. Lamb doesn't even want to post these sorry looking pics of him.

I watched the vid the 1st time with no sound. But the 2nd time around, I noticed you should've been shifting much more. Especially on the corners with the slower entries. I think you would go down 1 gear, maybe 2, when you should've been banging down 3 or 4 and keeping them revs way up. that would've helped your mid corner speed, but especially, corner exits. The bike kinda lugged in some of the corners. But all in all, you didn't do too bad. What u should do is re-watch that AMA Supersport Video at MMP and listen to the engine sounds and how often they shift. They'll be shifting gears twice as many times as you would on the busa. :thumbsup:

You look like a pro rider compared to me. But then again I thought it as all about having fun and learning to be a better rider. I think I was successful at both and so were you.

Actually in the rider's meeting, they said no passing UNTIL you are past the incident. They said nothing about the next corner worker station :;):

Some of us actually attend the rider's meeting :poke:

I did attend the rider's meeting, and there is no reason to slow down for a
yellow, it just means "caution" and "NO PASSING"

Here's my last set of pics, Day 3! :thumbsup:

It started wet :( As you can tell from the CRAZY lean angles, Rossi wishes he was me in the wet!!! :rofl:

The second pic has a dry line, then the last 2 are in the full dry!! :cheerleader:

So hear ya go!!

a.JPG

j.JPG

t.JPG

v.JPG

Shifting gears at 5,000 and 12,000 is completely different. Lamb was and is not comfortable yet with the subtle throttle involved with shifting at the high RPM's. He has never blipped or speed shifted down so having to pull in the clutch while preparing the body position and watching the line while trying to go 2 feet further in to the corner before doing all this was alot. PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE! Hope this part improves quickly. It is definitely a lil more nerve racking shifting to the 13,000 rpm mark then pulling that baby over onto it's side and railing a corner in one movement. Just goes to show you how much there is to learn. Lamb is definitely a track newbie.

I watched the vid the 1st time with no sound. But the 2nd time around, I noticed you should've been shifting much more. Especially on the corners with the slower entries. I think you would go down 1 gear, maybe 2, when you should've been banging down 3 or 4 and keeping them revs way up. that would've helped your mid corner speed, but especially, corner exits. The bike kinda lugged in some of the corners. But all in all, you didn't do too bad. What u should do is re-watch that AMA Supersport Video at MMP and listen to the engine sounds and how often they shift. They'll be shifting gears twice as many times as you would on the busa. :thumbsup:

Since I can't compete with Charles and Lamb dicing on the track, I went for what I thought were the most interesting moments and camera angles, not the fastest times through each section. I added some special effects, and for Mr. Bogus did not add any music, just the sounds of the bikes.

Click here to watch Hayabusas-at-the-Track-46

Back