ZX 14 drag vid

Fonzie

Registered
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
I know.......I know.........Flame on
http://videos.streetfire.net/video....441.htm

I don't need to see the vid to know it was Ricky with Muzzy............and that bike is weak compared to a lot of 'em. On the 2-3 shift I float the tire for yards easy :-) Flame or not......we know it is fast if the rider is. I am hoping the new busa......if there really is one.....has more balls so I don't have to hear crying all the time.

(CCRider @ Sep. 27 2006,02:11) I don't need to see the vid to know it was Ricky with Muzzy............and that bike is weak compared to a lot of 'em. On the 2-3 shift I float the tire for yards easy :-) Flame or not......we know it is fast if the rider is. I am hoping the new busa......if there really is one.....has more balls so I don't have to hear crying all the time.
Crying about what? You act like that particular run can't be beat by a Busa... lol!

Stock vs stock both bikes have beaten each other with different riders, etc.

Mods vs mods... it's anybody's to win.

But I do cry everytime I look at the 14... it's painful.

yeah i remember that vid-bike is piped, with an ign. box and a strap-so NO, it aint stock, and NO, that aint your average rider either. Skill-wise n weight-wise! i dunno if it was Ricky, but that guy was not Joe Blow with a new bike....I think I've launched that good once in my life-no serious wheelspin, no wheel in the air, and you can hear that thing singin all the way to redline....great run, but on a Busa, it would've been a much prettier run
tounge.gif

Back