Zx-14 dragbike.com article

thanx for sharing
smile.gif

hmmm...interesting.

Looks like us stock riders are gonna get clobbered. Oh well....I've been wanting to do a big-bore and full exhaust upgrade anyway.

on another note, however...I'm glad that this thing is taking off. Finally gonna get interesting in the speed wars.

I'm sorry but..I'm usually the worlds worst cynic and critic and holding true to form?..I offer mnsho and the following commentary...

I don't doubt Brocks sincerity and excitement but what I read there in his "ZX-14 Diarys" reads more to me like "ZX-14 Diarrhea" with respect to the fact that even though Brock truely is a Drag Racer at heart?...Like all racers gone businessman?...and they ALL do it at some point?...where they cross the line from racer to big businessman and at that point?..business always seems to find a way to...come first....and with some of the remarks in Brocks...uhem..."diary"...it's seems he's definantly crossed that oh so fine line.

I found it offensive that Brock would crank everything he could out of the ZX-13.5 using HIS full system and a PC and belt out 190+hp/117 torque only to make remarks such as...

"Stock engine Busa’s USED to be fast…"

after turning a whopping 9.72 @ 153 mph?
rock.gif
wtf?
laugh.gif

It appears to me that Mr. D is playing to the cow crowd in a huge way...and if you all take a real close look at that last pic in the linked thread?...it also appears to me that his ZX14 is just about out of chain adjustment...with a mere 221 miles on the odo?...as it seems there been a few more..uhem..."links added" to more than just this thread.
laugh.gif
and I'd bet it ain't O-Ring Chain either....as marketeers usually have more rabbits in their hats than one might find at a magician convention.

Another tell-tale comment by Mr. D. that sorta pmo and made me taske a deeper look at things was...

"Ran one poor Busa guy- he red lit big. I was giggling as I chased him down and blew past, it simply wasn’t fair. He could have had a dry shot and STILL lost…."

I mean...wtf...from what I see?..a well tuned busa with cams and a minimal big bore kit would eat Mr D's lunch yet he feels the need to speak such harsh smack against the busa crew now?..sickening to me..and real happy that I'm waaay more road racer than I am drag racer if the name across the tank and aftermarketeering is what wins at the strip...diiiiiisssssssgusting...and...

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

Back