Top speed Article

bigoltool

Registered
I came across this article on Dragbike.com today and thought it was a good read. Hope it aint a Re-post.
http://www.dragbike.com/dbnews/anmviewer.asp?a=2754&z=2
race.gif

that is some hyper speed stuff...but then again...I believe alot of us from here, will ride full blast, if any place is allowed for it...
all_coholic.gif

nice read.... I was getting nervous just like I was the rider.
smile.gif

That was a great write-up. If he can't make it in motorcycling, then he definitely gets an A+ in Journalism...
beerchug.gif

(Commuta_Busa @ Mar. 05 2007,11:25) hmmmm Bonne... If I only could afford it...
bowdown.gif
No shid, never heard him mention any figures. I'm sure that he and his sponors forked over a nice amount of cash. Good read.
wink.gif

that turbo kit at the "heads up" link in the article looks sweet, and the price seems good for a turbo kit [i think].

(dadofthree @ Mar. 05 2007,09:39)
(Commuta_Busa @ Mar. 05 2007,11:25) hmmmm Bonne... If I only could afford it...  
bowdown.gif
No shid, never heard him mention any figures. I'm sure that he and his sponors forked over a nice amount of cash. Good read.  
wink.gif
that's my biggest problem.... CAPITAL!!!

I've been dying to go there but between traveling expenses (>2k miles each way), not working for >2 weeks (=no pay), all the hotels, food, then also the money to change my bike setup... sheeesh.... Sponsers is the only way me and probably alot of Eastcoasties will ever see Bonneville.

Back