zero miles per hour

busakidaz

Registered
ive droped every single bike ive owned at ZERO freekin miles per hour. :rofl:
this one three time already and this thing is so freekin heavy.

put kick stand down on a maybe 2 inch drop (edge of sidewalk). I did it with other bikes but this things a monster and its hard to bring back up so it just goes all the way down really slow :(

cracked clutch lever and lil scratches on stator cover and frame slider. and some bush stabbed me. o well. any body got some cheap asv's they wanna let go ...
im only a buck40 5''6'

Last edited:
I have at least 2 zero mph drops too, I could catch my old Honda F3 at just about any angle an save it but this little obese little beeootcch just keeps laughing at me an saying "You ain't man enough to handle me like that you pudgy midget." :rofl: it happens

Take an extra minute to look around, then look around again. Dropping a Busa sucks, and picking one up isnt fun either:whistle:

Hell, I have dropped by CB400 twice at just that...zero mph. Size deson't have much to do with it at all. You cannot fight the law of leverage!

Hell, I have dropped by CB400 twice at just that...zero mph. Size deson't have much to do with it at all. You cannot fight the law of leverage!

Thats right, once it gets past your center of gravity, its all she wrote, and I dont care what bike it is.

Back