Skydiver is this you?

Jeb Corliss certainly has some skills with the wingsuit, but in my mind he's a fatality waiting to happen as he's really pushing the limits and one of these days the odds are gonna catch up w/him. There's no one skydive worth not ever getting another one. I've made a few wingsuit jumps; I didn't really care for it because all I did was bore holes in the sky, and getting to your deployment handles is NOT EASY. Now, flying down those canyons and by those fixed objects would be much different. Jeb has said his goal is to LAND his wingsuit without a parachute....I still like the jumping out of the airplane part JUST FINE...Made a couple this weekend I need to upload them to youtube and share...

Jeb Corliss certainly has some skills with the wingsuit, but in my mind he's a fatality waiting to happen as he's really pushing the limits and one of these days the odds are gonna catch up w/him. There's no one skydive worth not ever getting another one. I've made a few wingsuit jumps; I didn't really care for it because all I did was bore holes in the sky, and getting to your deployment handles is NOT EASY. Now, flying down those canyons and by those fixed objects would be much different. Jeb has said his goal is to LAND his wingsuit without a parachute....I still like the jumping out of the airplane part JUST FINE...Made a couple this weekend I need to upload them to youtube and share...

Agreed! I can admire and respect from the ground and video.
So little room/margin for error. I'm crazy but that guy is nutz!!!!

:please::stoopid:
quote :Jeb has said his goal is to LAND his wingsuit without a parachute....

To think some people get on motorcycles and go just as fast with less gear :rulez::rulez:

Actually, I can go much faster on my bike than I can jumping, but the crashing part is entirely different scenario...

:please::stoopid:
quote :Jeb has said his goal is to LAND his wingsuit without a parachute....

Gonna be a LONG slide into home plate....he can get his vertical speed down quite a bit with that suit, but not the forward speed. He's gonna have to do something like slide into a huge downhill ski run (i'll bet he could land on a downhill ski slope maybe)....

Actually, I can go much faster on my bike than I can jumping, but the crashing part is entirely different scenario...

Gonna be a LONG slide into home plate....he can get his vertical speed down quite a bit with that suit, but not the forward speed. He's gonna have to do something like slide into a huge downhill ski run (i'll bet he could land on a downhill ski slope maybe)....

I wonder what kinda stall speed that puppy has. :laugh:

Back