Zero Gravity double bubble

HillsRider

On the DHS watch list
Donating Member
Registered
.. how dark is the "dark smoke"? What I really need to know is how the visibility is when looking through it with either sunglasses or a dark tinted visor. As far a looks for the bike, I have a '02 SE so the dark smoke will look great on it, but if I can't see then I don't want it. Thanks again people!!
cool.gif

The dark smoke is pretty dark. When riding in daytime you can still look through it with a dark visor and see fine. But at nighttime, you can barely make out the road.

Thanks for the input Pipefighter! I think I will just get one & see if I like it. I don't ride very much at night around here anyway, too many deer, elk, turkey, etc. Thanks again!!
cool.gif

You can see through it during daytime, but it would get pretty difficult at night especially with a tinted visor.  I tend to look over mine anyway, so it doesn't matter to me.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107215480 -->

Thanks guys! Got me convinced now, especially after seeing it Southside's bike. Looks too sweet to pass up!!
cool.gif

Get it BusainSD i had one on mine till i broke it when the bike fell over at the track and i caught it but broke the windscreen in the process i have another one on order for it though

I have the dark smoke shield on my 04 blue/silver model. It looks great but it is virtually black. I never look through it. The lowest I ever get is to where my eyes peer over its top edge.

They do look very nice.  Here's mine.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107611264 -->

Baby_J___20.JPG

I have a Fabri smoke, very similar, but I've never been low enough to look through it though,shot a vid through it the other day, coudnt tell it was there on the tape but it appears to be very dark.Strange.???

I have a Fabri smoke, very similar, but I've never been low enough to look through it though,shot a vid through it the other day, coudnt tell it was there on the tape but it appears to be very dark.Strange.???
The camera adjusted it's exposure values to compensate for the dark screen. Works the same with our in car vid cams.
wink.gif

I would consider the Puig double bubble, it is a better looking shield imo, My buddy has one on his 02le,light smoke. Its awesome looking

The dark smoke is pretty dark. When riding in daytime you can still look through it with a dark visor and see fine. But at nighttime, you can barely make out the road.
I'll agree there... I have a dark smoke and its awesome during the day but if you're tucked at night... virtually impossible to see out of.

I have the dark smoke on my 05 blue and silver. I love the way it looks but it is hard to see through at night.

I hate riding at night anyway with all the drunks and the deer out... I usually try to keep my riding before it gets dark.

Dark smoke you will only see out of it on a very sunny day. Not at all if you have a dark smoke visor.

BUSAINSD,
Go ahead an get it because your not going to be tucked behind it on Needles Highway, not at Sturgis, not on the back road to Sun Dance there's to many tourist. Oh yeah the last time I was at the track in Bellfouche it had to many pot holds! So just sit back and enjoy the pretty ride.

Back