Zero Gravity Double-bubble vs Stock Screen

That red/black looks good
cool.gif

Hey Bro, check out Second look for a Bra or in this case a "Tank Skin".  They may not have a matching one yet, but they will hae one coming or they can make a custom one for you.  They can match anything.

Second-look

Thanks Rev. The problem is that the black is like a black metallic, so I think the tank bra would take away some of the "charm" of it... I don't know though... I haven't seen any busa's with it in person.

yeah Busa 86,,,,,I am reaLLy happy you posted the look of the screen from the riders standpoint.........sold me after that.

let me ask whats the best way to take care of the screen becAUSE my stock one already has a bunch of scratches.

Nice pics. And just like paineless4u, I am sold. Dark smoke DB will be ordered tomorrow. Thanks for the pics. Micron cans will look nice IMO. Did you order the chrome screens through Ebay? Money earned, money spent.

wink.gif

No problem guys. I'm glad my pics helped. I was surprised by how much easier it is to see all the instruments with the DB.

soon2be, I ordered the chrome screens through ebay, from a person named "hope". They cost me $19.95 or something like that. It was about $25 dollars total, and I got them within 3 days of ordering them.

let me ask whats the best way to take care of the screen becAUSE my stock one already has a bunch of scratches.
Keep all paper towels, jacket sleeves and gloves away from it. Use Plexus cleaner and a soft cotton detailing towel to clean it and it will last a long time. When you wash your bike, do the screen seperate of the bike so you don't have anything on the towel you are washing it with. 1 towel for the bike and 1 for the screen, gauges and mirrors.

do you have a radar detector? (if so)
what kind do you have and have you noticed any problems with it with this new screen?

thanks

Sorry... no radar detector. I'm usually flying too fast for the popo to see me anyways
wink.gif
The windscreen shouldn't make a difference with the radar detector anyways. If it does, I think it wouldn't be enough that you would notice...

I've actually been thinking about making it a "stealth bike" ... you know... radar detector and jammers and such... only problem is $$ though. First I gotta get a nice undertail... then I can worry about the popo. For now I'll just be careful

a word to the wise do not get a jammer... i am in law enforcement and laser jammers are detectable and will keep you from getting tickets. 2000 cars detected perfectly and this one really fast lookin bike wont show up....enough PC for me. BUT, will also get your bike impounded so they can rip it apart and find your "jammer". stick to not getting seen going fast works for me.

Matt

I also have the zero grav double bubble . I'm a taller rider and I found myself having to duck down just to see my gauges . Its almost impossible to get under the stock windscreen . It also looks a lot better than the stock windscreen.

Back