Zaba Search

j/k well i think
beerchug.gif

Does not list my addy but does list my wifes with her maiden name not married name.

Has my wife at both of our phone numbers and she is not on either bill??

inaccurate, had me listed in citys that i have never lived in.
but i am not going to pay 50 dollars to find out what i allready know.

(thepushercg @ Oct. 24 2006,15:46) inaccurate, had me listed in citys that i have never lived in.
but i am not going to  pay 50 dollars to find out what i allready know.
Is it possible that it's just somebody else with the same name?

doesnt list my last two addresses or my current wife(we were married in the carribean)no i dont like that it lists relatives.

(Gunnybusa @ Oct. 24 2006,17:53)
(thepushercg @ Oct. 24 2006,15:46) inaccurate, had me listed in citys that i have never lived in.
but i am not going to  pay 50 dollars to find out what i allready know.
Is it possible that it's just somebody else with the same name?
very possible . ahhh im not going worry about it.

So much for personal PRIVACY.. We should SUE THEM I am unlisted and all my info came up.. Don't like it one bit...
rock.gif
mad.gif
AAAssjani.gif

Every town I've lived in, one I didn't, my ex-wife, my wife, brother, son, birth date and current address.

It's a good thing I don't go by my real name.

(thrasherfox @ Oct. 24 2006,13:16) I have allways been unlisted, and the site found me, my wife, my ex wife.. I am not happy with that site
Quote that, times fuggin ten...

Zaba has been around for years.

A fun site to search but there are some people that elude it very well.

SHOCKED.gif
had every address i have everlved at, phone numbers, my wifes add's and #'s....... Even had one of my unlisted numbers on it......

It's a Big Brother world my friends.
Scares me just thinking about it.

Guess it's,
Mind your P's and Q's or they will come for you.

It's old news folks. EVERYTHING "Zaba" digs up is available elsewhere on the web and has been for years. Freedom of information has gone a little to far I think, and what is considered PUBLIC Information needs to be revised.

We are functioning in an elctronic information age, with Teletype and post office rules. Not a good mix.

too many of my name listed, cannot give info!
Damn, now I just need to legally change name to John Smith and I should really be good

Back