YouTube risk?

I've heard of LEO's coming after people on those but those were very incriminating and the clips were highly publicized and viewed to were they felt almost an obligation to do something.

Just get one of those hida plates:laugh:

are you worried about that time you did a low budget "film" so you could have $ for groceries? j/k
:rofl:

I dont think this counts so your alright:laugh:

dennis.JPG

I would be carefull, A guy with a Ferrari F-40 recorded his high speed runs and sold em on dvd a few years ago, he got into trouble and the video was the evidence. id wait and see what the LEO's on the forum have to say. I would think that if a cop from your area saw the vid he could cause alot of problems for ya, public safety kind of thing. Was thinkin about recroding my own runs but dont want a cop to see the bike in a parkin lot after and try and get ahold of the tape, it is illeagel after all

the ferrari nut is one bad case but in my opinon i do not think they can do a darn thing to you for posting a high speed run. example....judge says son heres a video with you going 185, your reply, no sir judge thats a video of me doing 75 with a speedohealer adjusting my speedomoter to replect a higher speed, and if you want your honor its on my bike now if you want to take a peak, just a video to fool the public your honor, then bam he feell like a idiot kicks the officer in the rear and says go home young son.

I just with the cops would spend more time catching real criminals.
Posted via Mobile Device

For starters, they have to prove a date, time, location and it was you driving before it could go into any court system.

They can't prove squat just by seeing a busa dash and scenery going by. They have to prove its you, on your bike, doing the speeding and filming :laugh:

the ferrari nut is one bad case but in my opinon i do not think they can do a darn thing to you for posting a high speed run. example....judge says son heres a video with you going 185, your reply, no sir judge thats a video of me doing 75 with a speedohealer adjusting my speedomoter to replect a higher speed, and if you want your honor its on my bike now if you want to take a peak, just a video to fool the public your honor, then bam he feell like a idiot kicks the officer in the rear and says go home young son.

IDK i have a feeling the judge has driven 75mph and knows how fast the light poles should be goin by and can see there goin by 3 times as fast.

Back