Is there something wrong when.....

I haven't looked at either one of those threads... don't care for Paris or hunting. Now maybe if it was a thread about Paris Hilton hunting.... nope, still wouldn't look at it. There are a lot of interesting random threads, but neither of those hit the spot. :eh:

Paris is M/C news. A new sponsor-good for the sport. Hunting, probably more interest shown on a hunting board, where Paris would get fewer hits. I'd say it's an audience factor, not a true representation of much else.

Would you really expect more posts or views in a hunting thread than a thread with some hot famous chick. The majority of members here are males. Isn't it in the :rulez: that we males prefer the ladies over anything else? (the internet is 97% sexual content.) I'll take (.)(.) any day over (='.'=)

Would you really expect more posts or views in a hunting thread than a thread with some hot famous chick. The majority of members here are males. Isn't it in the :rulez: that we males prefer the ladies over anything else? (the internet is 97% sexual content.) I'll take (.)(.) any day over (='.'=)

:lol:

Yeah, I'd think something was wrong if the views were the other way around.

Im just sayin...................

2d9r6de.jpg

AND DON"T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF!!! :rofl:

well the paris thread was motorcycle related while the hunting isn't... I'm sure if someone had a thread about shooting deer from the back of a hayabusa it would get alot more views than either of the other mentioned threads.

well the paris thread was motorcycle related while the hunting isn't... I'm sure if someone had a thread about shooting deer from the back of a hayabusa it would get alot more views than either of the other mentioned threads.

hey theres an idea, whos up for it????:thumbsup:

Back