your thoughts

er.... the only way I like Bras is when they're facing forward, not towards the rear :laugh:

Nice Bike though :thumbsup: and Rider, my B-day's comin up :whistle::whistle:

I think what us showing up as burgundy in the pic is actually a chameleon color and changes to green and purple also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lose the bra, get a diff Kanji with no burgundy on it and paint the front fender same color gold and your done.

Which one would you choose? I love my Blue/gold plus its the fastest color:thumbsup:

214583d1300735606-your-thoughts-on20080312091306937_20113181535275719750-orig.jpg

08hayabusa.jpg

Lose the bra, get a diff Kanji with no burgundy on it and paint the front fender same color gold and your done.

^ this ^
But when you're done, ship the bra to me. I want one for road trips!

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

I like it :thumbsup: But I think the tank bra makes it look ugly. Remove the bra and add the painted side covers that complete and make the paint scheme flush with the tank be awesome jmo

sometimes i like it sometimes i dont. To much two tone gold and black. Might be why i dont like the orange and black. Just gp bikes has it for sale.
Posted via Mobile Device

Im not feeling the burgundy graphics. The color is nice if you paint the back end of the bike the same color to match the front. You can also leave it the way it is and add a little contrast with a matching gold rearset and gold rim tape, it has to match though.

Back