Your daily gutbustin' laugh----Girl falls in fountain while texting.

Yeah, I posted this already. But i can never post the videos right. What am i doing wrong?

If your meaning the white screen? You just copied the wrong link. Under the video there is a "Share" icon on Youtube. Click that icon and copy that link to the second line on our website, its "Video URL". Once you copy that link just click "Load Information" to the right of the link and the oRg will pull the information from Youtube. You dont have to fill out the description or content, its automatic. Then just click the box below the Tag description and Add Video. All done and you embed and create a thread at the same time. :beerchug:

Ok, that was hilarious.

And what?! There is a fence around that fountain....a concrete one about 3 feet high!

If your meaning the white screen? You just copied the wrong link. Under the video there is a "Share" icon on Youtube. Click that icon and copy that link to the second line on our website, its "Video URL". Once you copy that link just click "Load Information" to the right of the link and the oRg will pull the information from Youtube. You dont have to fill out the description or content, its automatic. Then just click the box below the Tag description and Add Video. All done and you embed and create a thread at the same time. :beerchug:

Testing 123 :thumbsup:

and shes gonna sue em, ahahahahaha..... they just dropped that dang fountain right in front of her huh.

Back