You might be a speeder if....

You wear out your brand spanking new rear tire before you get home from the bike shop
tounge.gif

If you automatically slow down/brake when you see a police car...no matter how fast you were going to begin with.
laugh.gif

If you automatically slow down/brake when you see a police car...no matter how fast you were going to begin with.
laugh.gif
Man I live my life that way, especially since buying the Busa... Seems damn neer impossible to go the speed limit regardless of what it is... Busa is an Evil Temptress....

You know your a speeder when your "cruising" down the Interstate at a "sedate" pace trying to figure out why all the cars are going SOOOO SLLOOOOOWWW. Then looking down at the speedo and without really knowing it your clocking along at 120. Thats life on a Busa.

I’m still in the mode where I’ll race just about anyone even if they are totally unworthy – like the turbo charged import car this morning on my way to work.  Someone has to show them a 13 sec street car ain’t s*** right?  I don’t know what gets me going more – the stupid sound those coffee can mufflers make or all the dumb stickers – what the heck is type RRR.  Maybe after I’ve had the bike for 6 months I’ll stop showing off?

You might be a speeder if you get one of these every now and then:
272yellowpaper-med.jpg

<!--EDIT|Let 'er eat!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074089944 -->

laugh.gif
Man I live my life that way, especially since buying the Busa...  Seems damn neer impossible to go the speed limit regardless of what it is...   Busa is an Evil Temptress....

You know your a speeder when your "cruising" down the Interstate at a "sedate" pace trying to figure out why all the cars are going SOOOO SLLOOOOOWWW.  Then looking down at the speedo and without really knowing it your clocking along at 120.  Thats life on a Busa.
Yeap, owning a busa.....it gets lonely at the top sometimes. Average citizens (non-busa owners) don't recognize that the law is different for us.

laugh.gif
Man I live my life that way, especially since buying the Busa...  Seems damn neer impossible to go the speed limit regardless of what it is...   Busa is an Evil Temptress....

You know your a speeder when your "cruising" down the Interstate at a "sedate" pace trying to figure out why all the cars are going SOOOO SLLOOOOOWWW.  Then looking down at the speedo and without really knowing it your clocking along at 120.  Thats life on a Busa.
It's a Busa curse!
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
Got me pegged! I can't remember the last time i did the speed limit! Every cop sighting causes my brake or flee instincts to kick in. My first thought is "I'll tell the cop I think my speedo is malfunctioning" and hope to get off with a warning or go to court and claim mechanical failure...

Ok here's four other indicators that you might be a speeder:

1. Everytime you see a cop you start thinking of lies to get out of the ticket you know you deserve

2. You can't imagine what your bike feels like at the posted speed limit

3. You never doubt that you're riding above the speed limit

and my personal favorite quotes

4. "My bike just doesn't handle right if I'm only doing the speed limit" or "This bike wasn't made to run well below 70, 80, 90, 100 mph, etc" (yeah like we planned to use it as a track only bike when we bought it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I’m still in the mode where I’ll race just about anyone even if they are totally unworthy – like the turbo charged import car this morning on my way to work.  Someone has to show them a 13 sec street car ain’t s*** right?  I don’t know what gets me going more – the stupid sound those coffee can mufflers make or all the dumb stickers – what the heck is type RRR.  Maybe after I’ve had the bike for 6 months I’ll stop showing off?

You might be a speeder if you get one of these every now and then:
272yellowpaper-med.jpg
Man, How did you get yours to do 54 MPH? The only time I can get mine to go that slow is in neutral!
race.gif

IT's REALLY sad when you can relate to everysingle one of these. I can hear it now...

"Hello, my name is Jim, and I'm a speeder."

from the crowd..."Hello Jim"
laugh.gif

Back