YOSHIMURA

giopapy

Registered
What about this exhaust sistem?
rock.gif

Is it noise? Does it increase power???
I would like to apply BMC air filter.

From what I've read and heard, there is minimal to "0" power increase. Yoshimura slip ons sound better than stock but aren't real loud. If you want loud you'll need to get a D&D or Two Brothers slip ons. Full race systems (4 to 1) are usually louder too.
cool.gif

I have Yosh RS3 race slip ons. They are quite a bit louder than stock and they sound great. As for power increases I don't know because my bike wasn't right before I put them on. When I got the bike the cam chain was off by a tooth and I had put the mufflers on before it was found out to be wrong.
dynorun.jpg

I have them and they sound better than stock, but not really loud. Not much hp increase if at all.

I have the RS-3 Yosh slip ons too. They are louder than stock. With a much deeper sound. No raspy quality at all. I like them. But they are louder than stock -- not as loud as other exhaust options out there, but you will make more noise.

I like their sound...I compare their sound to that of the Two Brothers not loud but instead a good mellow growl...D&D are to loud and sound ragged...

RS3 race slip ons on mine too, like the sound.  Nice sound, much louder than stock but not TOO frickin' loud. oh yeah and NO HP gain
smile.gif

<span style='color:orangered'></span> ok so who makes a good slip on that sounds good and gives good HP ?

is there a medium of both in a slip on ?
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Just installed my new D&D bolt-ons last week. They are nice and throaty at idle, and moderately loud at mild riding speed, but good and loud when you romp on it! Best investment I've made for the Busa yet! $405.00 for the set (not including shipping) at Parts411.com.
cool.gif

Just installed my new D&D bolt-ons last week.  They are nice and throaty at idle, and moderately loud at mild riding speed, but good and loud when you romp on it!  Best investment I've made for the Busa yet!  $405.00 for the set (not including shipping) at Parts411.com.  
cool.gif
Sounds like you made a real good deal there Mr. Postal...

Brian

I just put on a full set of D&D pipes 4into 2 system and sound pretty good is loud but not as loud as the 4:2:1 system
is black header and mid pipes with aluminum cans with black tips will post pics later....got good deal
the whole system was 399.00 could not pass it up other wise would have gone for the yosh slip ons ..
cool.gif

Just installed my new D&D bolt-ons last week.  They are nice and throaty at idle, and moderately loud at mild riding speed, but good and loud when you romp on it!  Best investment I've made for the Busa yet!  $405.00 for the set (not including shipping) at Parts411.com.  
cool.gif
Sounds like you made a real good deal there Mr. Postal...

Brian
Yeah, I thought so. Pretty happy with the whole deal. Almost went the route Jace went (4-1 system). Decided not to though because it required re-mapping. Didn't want to do that while the bike was still under Suzuki warranty.
cool.gif

cool.gif

I have the 4-2-2 full D&D on the busa and the sould is awesome sounds like a car with flowmasters at idle. When you get on it, it screams. However I am selling it, I bought a airshifter and it will not work with a 4-2-2 system. So I bought a 4-2-1 titanium yosh system. If anyone is interested let me know. 550 including shipping. That 399 is and awesome deal.

RS3 Race slip ons here. I like em. Really good sound. I wouldn't mind a little more volume but from what I've heard observers tell me they are fairly loud when you get on it (my wife can hear me about 1/2 mile away when I'm coming home)

I don't have any data on power increase but like everyone else said, slip-ons are normally between none and zero on the HP increase.

If you change your own start the bike after you've taken the old ones off and before you put the new ones on...drool... what a sound with no cans....wish I could run it that way without wrecking the engine.

Yeah, my understanding is that there are NO slip-ons out there that will add any real noticable power gains, but it will sound more powerful...

Back