YOSHIMURA FULL EXAHUST TRI-OVAL

giopapy

Registered
I red many posts in Hayabusa related sites on internet about the Yoshi sistem and the others ( Akro, BDM, Hindle....)
It seems that Yoshy give less HP compared to the others!!
So I start to think that I waste a lot of money, here (I live in Italy) Yoshi costs about the double respect Akrapovic.
Is it true or not that Yoshi doesn't give so many HP???
Thanks a lot.

I have a yosh full system as well and I have pondered over this one for a while... Some have said that the yosh system will actually give better HP numbers accross the RPM band, although it may not have the most "peak" power compared to some of the other systems... (Which on is better?) I personally like my yosh system and I think its one of teh best looking exhaust sytems out there.

This topic has gone back and forth... If I were you I wouldn't worry about it. I worried about it myself until JonnyCheese told me forget about it and get a turbo...
biggrin.gif

Cloud

Giopapy,

Go Akrapovic - they cost 1/3 more than the Yosh systems here in the states. The tuners that I have checked with list the Akrapovic, the BDE Hindle Gen 3 and the HMF Big Bird as the "top" performing systems.

If you want to talk about looks - then its just opinions.

Kent

Giopapy,

Go Akrapovic - they cost 1/3 more than the Yosh systems here in the states.  The tuners that I have checked with list the Akrapovic, the BDE Hindle Gen 3 and the HMF Big Bird as the "top" performing systems.

If you want to talk about looks - then its just opinions.

Kent
If he was buying a new system, I would completely agree with you, pick one...

But he already has spent a large amount of money on the yosh system... I really don't think you are going to see noticable gains from the yosh to the BDE, yada, yada, yada... at least not worth spending another grand or so for it...

Cloud

Back