Yoshimura vs. Two Brothers

How so?

Because there is little, if any power increase in a motorcycle that only the most experienced professional rider can use even close to its full potential on the street anyway?

Sheesh!

Buy whichever looks and sounds the best to your eye and ear and fits best with your budget.

You can do whatever your heart desires but to me it's a complete waste....

You are spending anywhere from $600-800 for slip-on's which in the automotive world is equivalent to mufflers only. That is a ridiculous price for something that gives a bit of sound volume, minor bling, 2-3rwhp, and drops maybe 3-5lbs.

If you are going to spend that kind of money, why wouldn't you just spend a little more $200-300 and get a full system. It will drop 30+ lbs. OFF the bike which makes it a totally different bike in the curves.....AND.....gives you roughly 10 rear wheel horsepower.

Heck, you can polish the stock cans to make them look chrome for maybe $30 in polish and take the baffles out for FREE if you want more sound! I'd do that LONG before I would even think about buying slip-on mufflers.... :banghead:

I've been checking out exhaust systems myself and I've narrowed it down to either the Two Bros M5 shorties or the Brock Alien head. These two though they have their own distinct sound and different type of exhaust (alien head is just a short horn shaped pipe that comes straight out the bottom), were the best sounding out of all the ones I have heard, in my opinion. I agree its a big spend for a little more sound and little horse power, that I may just get a power commander first but I will eventually blow the bucks for another exhaust. I Love my bike but I can't help myself from thinking that the stock pipes make me instantly think of the Starship Enterprise! LOL! :rofl:

Man go with the Dual Full Ti Force System. That is the best system I have heard hands down. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

HAHA just cant get tha glorious tone outta yer head.... don't worry I still love it..... Still trying to convince Dan to go that route... :poke: who knows... his bike he will get what he wants and love it, or continue to lust after mine. :rofl:

I have the two bros I have only the Yana Shiki's to compare them against an sound was a definite improvement over the YS. I had no interest in power increase since it already has more than I can use:laugh: push to come to shove I will just shove a NOS in the hump.

2008-09 Suzuki Hayabusa Dual V.A.L.E.™ Slip-On Exhaust Systems: Install a new Two Brothers Racing exhaust system and get ready to tear up the pavement. Simply unbolt your existing exhaust muffler and bolt on a Two Brothers Racing canister for tons more power.

The all new redesigned TBR slip-on system for the new Hayabusa, unsurpassed craftsmanship and improved performance. These are just a few of the benefits that you gain by adding one of the all new M-2 Dual slip-on exhaust systems to your bike. By reducing the weight improving the horsepower and torque, our new slip-on for the new Hayabusa is exactly what you need for unlocking all that your new Hayabusa has to offer.
OEM Exhaust System......................... 32 lbs
Two Brothers Exhaust System............ 10 lbs

IMG_2944.jpg
Clean it up. Not to bulky but yet noticeable. Full System R55 Yoshimura. Great sound and about $825 USD. My friend has Two Brothers and wants to switch to the R55. Personal Opinion. 1300cc will make any of the exhaust sound good.

IMG_2944.jpg

The two bros has nice gold on the end caps and flange that will look really good with the gold in your bike. I got a full R77 Carbon on my Orange K8 but would have gotten the Two Bros with the gold and blue bike

You can do whatever your heart desires but to me it's a complete waste....

You are spending anywhere from $600-800 for slip-on's which in the automotive world is equivalent to mufflers only. That is a ridiculous price for something that gives a bit of sound volume, minor bling, 2-3rwhp, and drops maybe 3-5lbs.

If you are going to spend that kind of money, why wouldn't you just spend a little more $200-300 and get a full system. It will drop 30+ lbs. OFF the bike which makes it a totally different bike in the curves.....AND.....gives you roughly 10 rear wheel horsepower.

Heck, you can polish the stock cans to make them look chrome for maybe $30 in polish and take the baffles out for FREE if you want more sound! I'd do that LONG before I would even think about buying slip-on mufflers.... :banghead:

I agree X100

The two bros has nice gold on the end caps and flange that will look really good with the gold in your bike. I got a full R77 Carbon on my Orange K8 but would have gotten the Two Bros with the gold and blue bike

I HAVE THE 08 BLUE W/GOLD AND AM GOING TO GO WITH THE TWO BROS. 4 INTO 1 WITH THE CARBON/GOLD TRIM.:thumbsup:

I'm actually having the same problem of deciding. My previous bike was a CBR1000RR. I had Two Bros since they say they specialize in Honda, but over time, the Carbon faded. I put over 50,000 miles in two years so any pipe would probably fade. I'm thinking about going for the Yoshi R77. I heard Yoshi is great for the Busa. The fatter pipes match the design better. Either one you choose, I'm sure you'll be happy.

so i think i'm going to go with the 2 brothers (think the gold trim would go good with the blue/gold on my bike, plus i hear it gives a nice deep roar (compared to the stock ones i have). now next question: who's got the best deals?

BikeBandit.com has the best deals

Items Ordered

Item Name Quantity Total Price Status

Two Brothers Racing Exhaust System

7142855-002 | Canister Material Type: Carbon Fiber 1 $685.21 Shipped
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dynojet Power Commander III USB

7168096-001 | - 1 $283.45 On Order

Two Brothers Racing Motorcycle Full Systems for 2008 Suzuki GSX1300R at Bikebandit.com

There are 2 ways to get another 10% off like I got
1. AMA membership gets 10%
2. Click live help on there homepage & ask the guy for more of a discount. If he takes the order he can offer you another 10% off

Back