What do Exhaust do you like?

Navnetso

Registered
I'm wanting to stay with a Dual exhaust, but which one?
I want your opinions. I like the look of the two brothers dual pipes, and the carbon fiber yoshimura pipes too.

tiforce or brock ct series.

yosh doesnt make a dual as far as i know unless you buy the slip ons and the vance and hines header and make your full system.

i have D&D slip-ons. it is dual exhaust and i love how they sound. they are not to loud and they have a nice deep pissed off sound.
hayabusaX.jpg

Thanks all.
I'm going to look at all your suggestions. The bike is Blue with Gold and it's lowered and has custom pegs and grips. I like the dual pipe look so we'll see what we find.
:beerchug:

I like the Brock's alien head
But I just finished purchasing the Muzzy M10 Megaphone. Here is a Pic of one on an 2008, this is not my bike, but when it arrives and I put it on, i will post the pic, although I have a 2007.
172156d1262908814-questions-boz-bros-b2-moira-exhaust-08hayabusa_m10.jpg

Never been a fan of dual exhaust on a bike I ordered the R 77 yoshi with the carbon can I think it will be perfect.:laugh:

If you want a bit louder then stock exhaust that wont break the bank, i'd go with the r-77 duals. If you want a mean sounding exhaust and can afford it, i'd go with the brocks CT exhaust.

Back