what is the best rough & awful exhaust

BehBehaNi

Registered
What is the best exhaust to be his voice rough and awful lot like the voice of one of Ducati Motorcycles

my hayabusa exhaust is dual Yoshimura rs-3

vohdyom157fft99s17ns.jpg

so what is the rough exhaust ??

thanks

Gonna be hard to get anything that sounds even close to a V twin Ducati sound. Take your mufflers off and run it, there are several tips and short exhaust's that will sound like that, only a little quieter.
Search manufactures websites, most post the decibel ratings of their exhausts. Sound clips on Youtube are good too, but they'll never sound like they do in person. Best thing is to go to a dragstrip and look around and listen to find what you really like.:beerchug:

and i wana ask about motorcycel exhaust, How to make exhaust flame out ??
we have group in kuwait so they have show days so i need my hayabusa Gives the flame from the exhaust
:laugh:

thank you

Last edited:
and i wana ask about motorcycel exhaust, How to make exhaust flame out ??
we have group in kuwait so they have show days so i need my hayabusa Gives the flame from the exhaust
:laugh:

thank you

Alot of open exhaust(especially running the factory tune) will pop flames under hard deceleration.
If you want flames on demand you can Google it. There's some oldschool hotrodder's tricks you can do. Some company's sell kits. Basically consists of a sparkplug in the muffler that lights the unburned fuel, good way to set your leg or bike on fire:laugh:

Alot of open exhaust(especially running the factory tune) will pop flames under hard deceleration.
If you want flames on demand you can Google it. There's some oldschool hotrodder's tricks you can do. Some company's sell kits. Basically consists of a sparkplug in the muffler that lights the unburned fuel, good way to set your leg or bike on fire:laugh:

looool so no need to make :p

so what is the good one for hayabusa ,,

Do you advise me to change the dual Yoshimura rs-3 to daul two brothers exhausts ?

thanks

Back