Yoshimura vs. Two Brothers

You can do whatever your heart desires but to me it's a complete waste....

You are spending anywhere from $600-800 for slip-on's which in the automotive world is equivalent to mufflers only. That is a ridiculous price for something that gives a bit of sound volume, minor bling, 2-3rwhp, and drops maybe 3-5lbs.

If you are going to spend that kind of money, why wouldn't you just spend a little more $200-300 and get a full system. It will drop 30+ lbs. OFF the bike which makes it a totally different bike in the curves.....AND.....gives you roughly 10 rear wheel horsepower.

Heck, you can polish the stock cans to make them look chrome for maybe $30 in polish and take the baffles out for FREE if you want more sound! I'd do that LONG before I would even think about buying slip-on mufflers.... :banghead:

We can go back and forth on this all day, but it really comes down to this:

If you want better looks, some saving in weight, and nicer sound get slipons.

If you want a little more saving in weight, and a few more horses on top of the close to 200 you already have, get a full system.

I've been riding for over 30 years and have yet to meet the man that can use the power the standard busa has on the street, although I have met plenty who SAY they can and yearn for more.

bikebandit.com has the best deals

items ordered

item name quantity total price status

two brothers racing exhaust system

7142855-002 | canister material type: Carbon fiber 1 $685.21 shipped
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dynojet power commander iii usb

7168096-001 | - 1 $283.45 on order

two brothers racing motorcycle full systems for 2008 suzuki gsx1300r at bikebandit.com

there are 2 ways to get another 10% off like i got
1. Ama membership gets 10%
2. Click live help on there homepage & ask the guy for more of a discount. If he takes the order he can offer you another 10% off

i ordered the two bros. 4 into 1 full system with carbon can from bikebandit.com today, $769.30 shipped.

Back