Yoshimura RS-3 Pipes?

sailboatjoe

Registered
Any One put the RS-3 slip on Pipes on to there 08 or newer Busa? I love how high they sit and I have never seen another Busa aside from the one in the Yoshimura add. I want a set bad but need to find a really good deal. Any ideas?

Attachments

• untitled1.bmp
    449.2 KB · Views: 503
Check the classifieds here and keep an eye on ebay and craigs list. Best of luck :thumbsup:

I've got the RS-3 titaniums on mine. I like them. What will make you sick is the Yoshimura website had them on clearance a month or two ago for something like $275. I just missed the sale. I found them on eBay for $425 new

I have the RS-3 full system.

8lbs, nice and quiet.
(no good pics at work)
2mqssc1.jpg

Wow Karl that look sick your bike is eve the same color as mine. I might be able to call yoshimra avd see if I could get a deal worst ase they say o.

Sailboat-

I was fortunate enough to find out about the Yoshi deal, and snagged a set of the titanium slip-ons for my 2012. I absolutely love them. Super light compared to stock, and the optional end cap allows you to somewhat adjust the sound to your liking. (i.e.- in, out, or with the insert cut down for a mix of both). Beautiful manufacturing as well with absolutely no fitment problems. If I get a chance I'll post a pic or two with them on later today.

I finally broke down and bought a set. They look and sound great. It took me less than an hour to install with no fitment isuess. Ill post a pic soon.

i know this is a late post, but here are some pix of my 2012 with dyno numbers. i did a chop job on my set that turned out nice (except for the yoshi tag).

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

Back