Yoshi TRS, small box, TRE

samw5

Registered
Just finished installing my Yoshi TRS duplex system. I've done a small box mod, removed the pair valve, and I have a TRE.

I spoke with JC, he recommended the Yoshi Duplex map from the Dynojet site (M312-012). I've loaded it to my PC but idle seems to be a bit rough on the edges.

Not sure if that's cause I have more air going in (small box modded) or because of the TRE (tried to take it off but still not much changes).

I was wondering if the HMF High Mount with small box map (M312-019) would work any better. I'm afraid and trying it and screwing things up. Down low the HMF seem to add a little bit extra full. Mid range looks close and again a tad more full on WOT higher up.

Does the TRE influence what the map should look like?

Also on a side note, I was just checking the Yoshi install instruction PDF and noticed step 18) that says "Rote rear axel so that the nut is on the left side"... Which nut are they taking about? The 32mm axle nut (why would it need to be "rotated"??)? Bit confused about this step but since it has a big caution sign next to it I figured I would ask.

Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated!

I have a Full Yosh & BMC Race filter (opted against the small airbox, pair valve and TRE). The PCIII I bought had a pre-loaded map for my mods and it was dead on. I asked the tech if I will need a new map later if I decide to do the airbox mod and pair valve and he said "NO NEED" since the map he loaded was ready to accept those mods later.
Do not remember a step#18 when I installed my Yosh.

Also on a side note, I was just checking the Yoshi install instruction PDF and noticed step 18) that  says "Rote rear axel so that the nut is on the left side"... Which nut are they taking about? The 32mm axle nut (why would it need to be "rotated"??)? Bit confused about this step but since it has a big caution sign next to it I figured I would ask.

Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated!
Put the rear axle in from the right to the left. The nut is then on the left side of the bike. If it is on the right side there is less clearance to the can. Quite a few cans get dented from the axle nut.
It is worse on a lowered bike.

Get a dyno tune and a custom map. No downloaded map can beat it.
beerchug.gif

Back