power commander

nczukrider

Registered
Whats going on ladies and gents? I have a power commander on my 04 busa with a full yoshi exhaust and the marble mod with a stock air filter. I have downloaded all the yoshi maps on the pc website and to me all of them suck. My bike seems like its flooding when I hit the throttle, cause it will rev up then sputter off could this be from the map. the map I have installed is m312-502 which is the yoshi duplex system. Please help me out.

busa.jpg

Most of the maps from the website are just a starting point AT BEST. Some of them are not good at all.

Do yourself and your bike a favor and please spend the money on a custom tune. The only way to go.

beerchug.gif

The M312-502 map is for the Asian model. The M312-012 is the one spec for your bike.

(Johnnycheese @ Aug. 07 2007,11:59) try the slip on map instead
JC, I have two Yosh RS-3 slip-ons on the way along w/ a pre-programmed PCIII map for these.  What would be the proper map code so I can ensure the correct one is on the PCIII?

I'll be doing marble mod as well.

if what JC suggests doesn't work for ya.  Get with greg @ HPC.  He'll tune ya up.  Just up the road from ya  
beerchug.gif

Back