Yosh mount strap broke - where to buy?

Rocketman

Registered
Hi all,

You know the great mounting strap that comes with the RC3 yoshi full exhaust? Well for some reason - my has ripped a bit and I need to replace it.

Any thoughts on where I can get that mounting bushing? It's the flat gray one that wraps around the pipe under the mounting strap.

I didn't see anything on the Yoshi site for that...

I recall a member needing either the strap or the rubber piece inside it, I think he called Yash directly and they just gave him one, free. Id try that, even if they wont give ya one, im sure they'd sell ya one.

Sorry I was out all week last week. I'll call these guys tomorrow and see if I can get a replacement strap. I wonder how the earthquake situation is going to come in to play trying to get this. Thanks for the tips here. I'll let you know how it goes!

Definitely not gonna help. I don't know a lot of details on the quake or where Yosh is based, sells parts from, but ya may wanna,start lookin domestic for it.
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Oh yeah!! I'm a Yosh fan. Jaime in customer service is sending me a replacement strap. How awesome is that! Thank you guys for the help!

Yes!

Definitely not gonna help. I don't know a lot of details on the quake or where Yosh is based, sells parts from, but ya may wanna,start lookin domestic for it.
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Yoshimura replacement parts for anyone in the U.S. comes from California out of the Yoshiumura America warehouse

They just sent me a bunch of rivets. Easy peasy.

I've been thinking, I'll be they will send a new outside piece so I can replace where I dented it at!

Back