yosh exhaust

BUSADOOK

Registered
on the Busa i'm about to buy it has a Yosh carbon single comming out on the left side of the bike, howcome most that i see have it comming out of the other side?

That would be the first I have ever seen like that. You'll have to post a pic of that!

If it's a pic you were looking at, are you sure the image simply wasn't reversed?

First for me as well.

Left side of the bike if you are standing in front of the bike looking at the headlight?

no, it's on the clutch side. i noticed it before, then when i saw all the others on the brake side i went back and looked again.

I don't know your answer, but other than having an easier chain maintance when it's on the right side. What does it matter which side it comes out of
rock.gif
? I agree with the others though, I've never seen a single can setup that goes to the left side of the bike
wink.gif

(BigBSBusa @ Mar. 20 2007,18:50)
(mountainmotor @ Mar. 20 2007,15:46) The clutch side is the right side/brake side
What bike has the clutch on the right?
Well , at this point I'm guessing he's talking clutch lever .

When I speak sides of bike , the right side is where the clutch is located and a rear brake pedal and front brake lever .

Left side clutch lever ..... ahhh useless  
biggrin.gif

He should buy it since it's such a rare beast

WOW... Yes, the pipe is comming out of the chain side. (not the cam chain side) the sprocket side/stator/left hand turn signal/clutch lever/kickstand/shifter/ light/turn signal switch side. Is this now clear for every one? maybe it's a defferent manufacturer header, but the pipes emblem is on the correct side. I don't know, i'm going to buy it and once i get it to my house i will inspect and report.

(BUSADOOK @ Mar. 21 2007,07:15) WOW... Yes, the pipe is comming out of the chain side. (not the cam chain side) the sprocket side/stator/left hand turn signal/clutch lever/kickstand/shifter/ light/turn signal switch side. Is this now clear for every one? maybe it's a defferent manufacturer header, but the pipes emblem is on the correct side. I don't know, i'm going to buy it and once i get it to my house i will inspect and report.
what the...si this grocery list ?
biggrin.gif
J/K...
Hey, it sure sounds rare as heck...did you take any pics or can you get some? curious grows badly here...
rock.gif

I wonder if it is a modified stock header with only the right slip-on on it? I'm sure you can pick those up on auction sites (ebay) where the right one may have alot of damage and the left be in good shape? Just a thought. If that is the case I think your prbably still in good shape. Being on the left side won't be so bad, I think someone has posted on here before about putting their pipe on the left side. I'll see if I can find it.

Pun.

Back