Yosh exhaust piece????

cueball

Registered
I know this may be a stupid question but hey I have to ask it. I just got a full Yosh RS-3 exhaust (used) and this pice came in the box and I have no idea what it is or where it goes. can anyone help me out?

IMAG0344.jpg

That's the silencer/baffle. It fits into the end of the tailpipe, and it quiets the muffler down by a couple decibels. You don't have to have it and it's up to you if you use it.:beerchug:

I know this may be a stupid question but hey I have to ask it. I just got a full Yosh RS-3 exhaust (used) and this pice came in the box and I have no idea what it is or where it goes. can anyone help me out?

Lol, noob. :poke: :laugh:

Didn't the box come with instructions? (Did you buy it second-hand?)

That's the silencer/baffle. It fits into the end of the tailpipe, and it quiets the muffler down by a couple decibels. You don't have to have it and it's up to you if you use it.:beerchug:
Correct. Also functions as spark arrestor.

I clearly stated I bought it used and I also got the original papers in the box and there is no mention of this part. but thanks guys

That's the Yosh brand paper weight, not sure why they keep putting em in with exhaust systems. :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

Back