Yet another "Reasons not to stunt" video>>>

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Also, language alert... The video is bein' shot by some guy in a Honda following along behind the bikes. When he sees the fug up his language is NOT WORK SAFE!!! Click, or not, accordingly...
rock.gif

Numbnutz Stunt Gone Wrong Video

Notice what looked like a bloody chunk of knee or somethin' on the ground when the "camera guy" gets out and the camera swings back?
eek2.gif

If I was the cyclist meetin' him head on and he came that close to takin' me out doin' some bonehead shid like this I'd be PISSED!
mad.gif

Lastly, ummm, I guess this is the mentally challenged way of dubbin' music to their stunt video... LOL... Famous last words before this crash musta been somethin' like this...

SupahStunner: "Hey man, follow behind me hand holdin' the camera with yer factory Honda sound system playin'. This shid is gonna be COOL!!!"

Chase car driver/Camera man: "Oh shid yeah dude! This is gonna be awesome! Can't wait to put this on the internet!!! Maybe we can make a DVD and sell it!"

Hehehehehehe...
laugh.gif
I seriously hope the guy is ok, but man this shid is funny!
biggrin.gif

Somethings wrong with the world today..
1. he sits in his car cussing. (Get UP there and help the man!)
2. The other riders stand by his bike..(Get UP there and help the man!)
3. The car whizzes past, not even a tap of the brakes.. (Stop and help the man!)

Not to mention the whole stupid video concept.
rock.gif

Sigh....

it's good to see stunters wearing full leathers.

oh wait...

and nice to see other cars stopping to help. not! sheesh!

Somethings wrong with the world today..
1. he sits in his car cussing. (Get UP there and help the man!)
2. The other riders stand by his bike..(Get UP there and help the man!)
3. The car whizzes past, not even a tap of the brakes.. (Stop and help the man!)

Not to mention the whole stupid video concept.
rock.gif

Sigh....
+1
wink.gif

I think that red chunk is a tail light? The dumb ass looked pretty much intact with no blood.

Listening to the driver is hilarious though
smile.gif

Only shocking part of that video is the idiot that flies by in the car without even slowing down and the fact that the oncoming biker didn't turn around and come back to kick that sorry ass squid in the rib cage a few times.

i guess you fellas dont do wheelies then hu?! crashing is bad and it hurts maybe a kid vid but you guys really dont do this kind of stuff without a camera around ?im beginning to think im on the wrong board or you guys are on the wrong bike .and im 43 years old LMFAO

Nope.. I don't do wheelies.

I don't drive the speed limit all the time. But when I do decide to have some fun I try to do it in a manner that is not a lucky throw of the dice.

I am 42, a wife, 3 boys, a good job, a nice bike. Why do I want to do something stupid that could risk leaving my boys without a father and my wife to raise three boys by herself?.

I saw an idiot riding wheelie on his motorcycle down my street one day, I called him out and told him he was stupid. Before it came to blows he allowed me to explain my position which was doing a wheelie on a sports bike doing about 50mph in a residential area with a 25 mph speed limit and where my kids and neighbor kids play all the time was stupid.

His reply was that the kids think it is cool.

My reply was, what are you going to do when a kid runs out in the street after a ball and you are doing a wheelie? your instinct is to hit the breaks which will probably effectively bring the bike down on top of the kid crushing them.

Don't get me wrong, I think wheelies are cool looking also. But if someone wrecks doing one, that is on them. I would help them if I was there, I would bust my arse helping them if they got hurt. But they wouldn't get my sympathy.

And you have to admit, this video is pretty jacked up. there shouldn't even be a video after he went down, all we should be seeing is the floor board of the car where the video camera landed when he threw it so he could help his friend.

I didn't see anyone running to make sure he was alright, I didn't see anyone jumping out to try and slow the car down to make sure he didn't get run over.

i guess you fellas dont do wheelies then hu?! crashing is bad and it hurts maybe a kid vid but you guys really dont do this kind of stuff without a camera around ?im beginning to think im on the wrong board or you guys are on the wrong bike .and im 43 years old LMFAO
I power wheelie on occasion, but never get anywhere near the balance point. I wish I did know how to wheelie well, but since I don't I just save myself and my bike a lot of damage by not doin' it. I wouldn't mind havin' a cheap, crunchy 600 'er somethin' all geared to Hell and back to play on and learn to wheelie. I just can't see learnin' how on a $10k bike.

10R frame crackin' joke in 3.....2.....1....
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103775852 -->

Nope I sure don't.
Considering the danger he put that other biker in I hope he hurt himself bad enough that he never gets on another bike again.
It also doesn't make me feel all warm and cozy inside thinking how the next check I write off to my insurance company is going to help pay for that idiots repairs or a new bike.

<!--EDIT|Turbo-Torch
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103776820 -->

Here's the thing as far as I'm concerned:

If you want to do wheelies that's OK by me, just don't do them where you're endangering others. If you take out some innocent driver/rider/pedestrian due to your own stupidity, you deserve to spend time behind bars.

The jerk in the video was obviously trying to impress/full of himself. He got what he deserved, fortunately without causing harm to anyone else.

Here's the thing as far as I'm concerned:

If you want to do wheelies that's OK by me, just don't do them where you're endangering others. If you take out some innocent driver/rider/pedestrian due to your own stupidity, you deserve to spend time behind bars.

The jerk in the video was obviously trying to impress/full of himself. He got what he deserved, fortunately without causing harm to anyone else.
Well said.
beerchug.gif
There's a time and place for everything...

hey bro, not trying to be an a-hole or anything, but punctuation and complete sentences really help convey ideas. I'm seriously not trying to be an ass (and I don't mean to come off that way), but I honestly can't decipher what you're point is.

But, right on DAB, I agree 100%.
thumbs-up.gif

oh yeah, and BT, I know this is kinda left field off a different post, but I think you should go for the gold levers.
cool.gif

oh yeah, and BT, I know this is kinda left field off a different post, but I think you should go for the gold levers.
cool.gif
Thanks for the input on the levers.
beerchug.gif
They have actually slid down on my list of things to do to the 10 anytime soon. I should have plenty of time to weigh my options and decide.
wink.gif

I can't imagine owning a sport bike and not doing wheelies. That's about the ultimate in fun for me. I even wheelie my harley on occasions. Now that will get you some looks. I feel in total control while the wheel is high in the air. I sometimes ride a wheelie for miles until the road or traffic forces my down. I do pick my spots cautiously though. Try to never intimidate anyone although I did wheelie past a harley guy once that went off on me. I do see guys, mostly kids, making bad choices when doing wheelies and most are not very good at it anyway. If they can do a wheelie the length of a football field, they think they are on top of their game. I can look at a guys posture on the bike and usually tell if he knows what he's doing? I do agree, if you haven't mastered the art of the wheelie, they do look dangerous and definately intimidating. You don't have to crash to learn the art of the wheelie. It will take you two years and thousands of wheelies to master the feat. Anyone who is cordinated can learn, it just takes lots of time and a willing bike. I had a couple of youngsters stop me back in the summer and ask if I'd give them lessons in wheelies. I was flattered but cordially declined.

yeah I think wheelies are pretty cool, looped out many dirtbikes doing them and prefer not to repeat that on the busa. Not sure the weight coming down on the busa would be to good for it either. I loft the front end up but any sustained balance point wheelies for any type of distance is not my objective. I wouldn't mind floating the front of the busa a few inches the length of a 1/4 mile though
wink.gif

As far as the vid is concerned I hope the guy is ok, he didn't look to be going to fast so maybe its a lesson learned for him and his pocket book.

No sympathy here, He almost took out an innocent biker and his could be or could not be buddies. Either way, he did it when there were others bikes in the proximity. I agree, wheelies are cool to watch. I have been known to pull one or two in my time (shhhh) before I became a RiderCoach.  
wink.gif
 . Its all about time and place. I have seen guys only do wheelies if they were in front of the pack, never behind. Ive heard of a lot of situations where a bike has landed on another bikers back. It goes to sure the maturity level of some of these bikers. I have a wife, two kids, dog and a house. If I get taken out because of anything (stupid or not) who is going to take care of my family. Insurance only goes so far.  I have noticed that to often these younger kids with no responsibility, will taker a lot higher risk. Add a camera and its stupidity in motion. You put a kid who want to show off in front of a camera, guess what he will.

There is something to be said about all the concern coming from the other individuals in the video. Guy most not be liked all that well..

Just my .02

<!--EDIT|ridercoach
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103806831 -->

I wheelie once in a great while on my Busa. I usually do it when there is no traffic coming in the opposite direction and as long as there are no cars in front of or behind me. Stoppies, though, are a whole other story. I think they look cool and all but I feel they aren't for me or belong on the public roadways either.

He came too close to hurting the other biker. If I was on the passing bike, I would have been tempted to go back and kick his ass when he got up, or stand there and point at him and laugh and ask how cool he felt hitting the pavement. Wheelies are cool to watch and all, but it should be done at the right time and the right place.

Back