Yellow boxes - OH YEA, $78.00 + shipping

ICEMANN

Registered
Aight peeps. If ya need a new 3rd gen yellow box and ya dont wanna pay $100.00 then read this.

I spoke to Charles at streetntrack.com He is willing to let yellowboxes go for $78.00 + shipping if at least 10 people order. SO. I told him I would help sort the interested.

REPLY here if your interested with an email address and zip code. I will compile a list and forward it Charles. You can probably deal with him direct. He visits the site regulary so ya can get first hand answers. I figure 24 hours should be enough time.

START THE LIST IF YA NEED ONE.

#1. icemann@ameritech.net 45503.

#4 goes to Kansas, 67037. Private message me and I'll foward the info, don't want my inbox cluttered with a TON of SPAM.
Money sent today! Thanks to Charles & Ice.........

Just ordered mine!! Thanks for the hookup!!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Has anyone recieved their Yellow Box yet? Just wondering as I haven't got mine yet!

Gonna call now...I guess I would be number 10. Funny, I was just telling Lo that I need to order a Yellow Box.

Not sure who knows this guy, but it should be suggested that he talk to Cap about a banner. We should never lose sight of commerce...One hand washes the other...strength in numbers...all that crap.

Just my .02.

Gonna call now...I guess I would be number 10. Funny, I was just telling Lo that I need to order a Yellow Box.

Not sure who knows this guy, but it should be suggested that he talk to Cap about a banner. We should never lose sight of commerce...One hand washes the other...strength in numbers...all that crap.

Just my .02.
I was too late, but the guy told me he had sold around 30 of these from this promotion.

This is what I am talking about...power in numbers.

Back