Year's first fishing trip

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
Well after two months of working it was time for me to hit the reset button and get the hell out of town for a bit. Headed up to tonto creek in the Tonto National Forest for some trout fishing. Took the boy of course and brought his friend who had never been fishing before. Let me tell you nothing is more enjoyable than seeing a young person experience the outdoors for the first time. My son caught two large trout and we cooked on caveman style, it was a blast. Enjoy the pics

Kids sports and fishing 062.jpg

Kids sports and fishing 065.jpg

Kids sports and fishing 066.jpg

Kids sports and fishing 070.jpg

Kids sports and fishing 073.jpg

Kids sports and fishing 074.jpg

Kids sports and fishing 077.jpg

Kids sports and fishing 079.jpg

Kids sports and fishing 080.jpg

I was just telling my husband how much I miss fishing. I have a surf rod that is collecting dust in the garage. Me think it's time to hit the beach and catch something.

Great pics, thanks for sharing!:thumbsup:

great memories from trips like that! your puppy looks like he wants the first bite of fish :thumbsup:

It is an amazing feeling to hand down the knowlwdge that my father gave to me and his father gave to him. I feel that it is very important especially in todays world to get kids away from cellphones, games, and other distractions and show them there is a whole other world outside of their own lil world. I couldnt of been more proud of my boy when he caught two very nice fish. Thank u all for ur comments and hopefully we will all see other org membets sharing their experiences with us

Fast

Good on ya for taking his buddy along too,that kids too old to have not been out fishing before, good work brother!:thumbsup:

It is an amazing feeling to hand down the knowlwdge that my father gave to me and his father gave to him. I feel that it is very important especially in todays world to get kids away from cellphones, games, and other distractions and show them there is a whole other world outside of their own lil world. I couldnt of been more proud of my boy when he caught two very nice fish. Thank u all for ur comments and hopefully we will all see other org membets sharing their experiences with us

Fast

+1 ^^^ what he said ^^^:thumbsup: time well spent with the lil ones

Back