Cussing in Church 2...joke

O Holy P

Registered
A priest and one of his parishioners are fishing in a stream one day. The priest begins struggling and finally pulls a large fish from the water. Surprised at the size, he shows it to the other man.

"Wow, Father," the man says. "That's the biggest somb1tch I ever saw!"

"Son," the priest replies, shocked, "You know I'm a man of the cloth. I'd appreciate it if you'd not use that sort of language with me."

The man says, "No, Father, that's the name of the fish. It's called a somb1tch fish."

"Oh. Well, is it good eating? The Monseignor's coming for dinner tonight."

The man smiles, "Yeah, Father, that somb1tch is going to be great!" So the priest takes the fish back to the church to prepare for dinner and runs into a nun in the halls. Seeing the fish, she says, "My, Father, what have you got there?"

"This is the somb1tch we're going to cook for the Monseignor tonight."

"Father!" the nun says. "You should be ashamed!"

"No, Sister," the priest replies. "That's the name of the fish. It's a somb1tch fish."

"Oh, interesting." she says. "Can I help in any way?"

"You can clean the somb1tch," Father replies. So the nun takes the fish and heads into the kitchen to clean it where she runs into the Mother Superior. Seeing the fish, she inquires about it.

"This is the somb1tch we're going to eat tonight with the Monseignor," the nun answers.

Mother Superior is enraged. "Daughter! This is the house of our Lord! How dare you speak that way!"

"No, Mother. That's the name of the fish. It's called the somb1tch fish. Father caught it and I'm going to clean it."

Mother Superior ponders her words and then nods. "Very well. Is there anything I can do?"

"You can cook the somb1tch." the nun replies.

Later that night, at the dinner table, the Monseignor is devouring the meal and looks up at his hosts. "This fish is amazing! It's about the best tasting fish I've ever eaten."

"I caught the somb1tch!" the priest says.

"I cleaned the somb1tch!" the nun says.

"And I cooked the somb1tch!" Mother Superior says.

Monseignor smiles and says, "You mother fvckers are my kinda people! I'm going to love it here!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Oh man! I gotta get a new keyboard! this one is covered in Mt. Dew now! hahahahahahaha

Totally caught me offguard with that one

I wondered where that downward spiral was going... Funny stuff :laugh:

Back