Yeah ok so i didn't sell the busa

i have illness ...i bike a bike put lots of money in it than sell it for something newer .
Would that illness be spelling or English composition?

Take it easy, just busting your ballz
biggrin.gif

You need this License Plate kit:
fendelim1.jpg

My brother loves it. Its the cleanest I have seen to date.

And just PM Rub if you want to change your name and keep everything else.

This is what you'll want.....in full cf.

<!--EDIT|newmill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146891411 -->

12.jpg

I'm soooooo close to doing the same thing. Ever since I got into track days, I wanna get somethng more nimble, quicker/faster out of the corners, etc. Im tired of draggin my footpeg too. I know getting adjustable rearsets might help, but I wanna get into a racing school next year and the Busa is hard to get into a superstock or superbike class. Besides, mod a Gixx1000 and it'll blow away the busa on the track anyday and with ease (granted, the rider is very decent).

Only reason I passed on the litre bike is because I like to take the wife with me on occasion. No two-up riding on the litre bike unless the other person performs in the Cirque de Sole'.

Granted my wife is only 5'6" and 125 lbs. but still the sitting position is like waiting for a rectal exam.

Only reason I passed on the litre bike is because I like to take the wife with me on occasion. No two-up riding on the litre bike unless the other person performs in the Cirque de Sole'.

Granted my wife is only 5'6" and 125 lbs. but still the sitting position is like waiting for a rectal exam.
thats why i choose the busa first but she only rode 2 times in a year

Back