Ok so I don't own one...

Ok this is just ridiculous. Every picture I look at becomes my new favorite color.

What a beautiful bike this is. As far as disposable income? I am not sure it is in the 6 figures... I will have to check on that
wow.gif

Would you say there are any needed modifications (not wanted but needed) right after you purchase one of these?

Hmmm, I am thinking of black/grey or silver/grey still. that is almost like a stealth bomber:)

But have you considered the maroon and black?? Now THAT'S a nice color combo!!  
tounge.gif

Nice VStar. I wanted one of those, until I found the Busa.  
cool.gif

The first mods would be the shovel removal and the kickstand mod. Along with the sticker and refelector removal.

Good luck on your search.. I'm sure you'll be happy no matter what color you get.

pictures_5.JPG

The 2005 LE is the fastest color... All these other guys are haters. Not only is it faster it is stealthy.
Welcome to the money pit of possible mods and welcome to the board!

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard!

....and Blue/Silver *is* the fastest color. The rest are still in denial
tounge.gif

Blue/Silver is the fastest color combo...
Without a doubt...
IMHO...

First thing to lock tite is the shift lever rod connecter thingamajigger. Go with the RED AND BLACK no wait, your new to the busa, go with one of the slower colors!

First mods that ARE NEEDED are
1. remove reflectors and safety stickers.
2. Kick stand mod
3. Clutch mod (if you plan on launching hard).
4. Replace the stock chain if you like to crack on the throttle.
5. Be prepared to buy a new rear tire every 3,000 miles or so.

You guys are killing me! LOL

I am curious to see what the 2007 Hayabusa will be. Any ideas? I can't find any info out there.

~~~~~
First mods that ARE NEEDED are
1. remove reflectors and safety stickers.
2. Kick stand mod
3. Clutch mod (if you plan on launching hard).
4. Replace the stock chain if you like to crack on the throttle.
5. Be prepared to buy a new rear tire every 3,000 miles or so.
~~~~~

Of #2 and 3 are they kits you buy or just DIY mods you can do yourself? Where can I find information on these mods?

Must...

Have...

more...

pictures...

fading...

fast...

*plop*

(321CYA @ Sep. 21 2006,00:40) Welcome to the Org.. btw Blk/Gry is the fastest...
bowdown.gif
I agree on the color- but why is your front fender silver instad of black?
rock.gif

(deldewey @ Sep. 22 2006,01:01)
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the org.

Black is beautiful
beerchug.gif
You are absolutely right, black is beautiful. And I'm not just referring to girls I've known, or Halley Berry in particular.
wow.gif

That is one beautiful bike. At the MeetnGreet I saw a bike with the rearsets and pegs etc powdercoated gloss black, ever think of doing that? I think Heavybusa here does such...

Everyone who ever sees that bike must have ACDC's "Back in Black" blasting in their head when you roll by...
laugh.gif

ok you guys here is the skinny

2005 LE is the fastest ask BIG DIESEL

first reflectors gotta go
take the bolt out of the shift levet loctite it up
next the stickers have to be removed
take it out for an hour then tighten all your bolts
take the windscreen off and electrical tape the screws on it less noise
kickstand mod
buy a shirt that has any bail bonds logo on the back or a do not arrest me
go ahead and order a set of new tires you will need them

finally take it all apart get a pc3 a new exhaust new sprockets and chain and let the power overwhelm yyou

fastest color is......................................... any color on the hayabusa.................
i can see where some colors on other bikes are slowwwwwwwwww but not on the busa.

any color you choose will be right.

Keep your STAR. It is nice to have variety in the garage. They both offer pleasure.

Ok just found out that the STAR will need to be traded in or sold. The wife is only allowing one toy in the garage;) lol

She LOVES the silver and gray Busa though:) Mwahahaha.

Back