Why I don't own a Harley...

Adox

Registered
Harley Burnout Fail. An oldie but a goodie.

Davidson Burnout Fail - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll if he had a clutch, he doesn't anymore. That bike must weigh a ton for it not to be able to spin the rear. Wow.

Not the bikes fault:poke: Different kind of ride for sure, maybe not your kind of ride but it's a still a great ride. If I had a penny for every lousy sport bike rider that failed doing a burnout I would be a rich man :laugh:

Not the bikes fault:poke: Different kind of ride for sure, maybe not your kind of ride but it's a still a great ride. If I had a penny for every lousy sport bike rider that failed doing a burnout I would be a rich man :laugh:

No its not and not bagging on the harley they are nice bikes. This guy should have stopped after the second try. If she says NO that means no.

I have no problem doing rolling burnouts on my Harley Bagger. But then again Jeff Gordon couldn't do a Burnout in a Cup car without a lesson from his lover Jimmy. So it must be the bikes fault and not the NumbNutted moron at the controls.

Yep I agree Harley's suck

Excellent point. Here's a good example:

Williams - 2nd run http://www.NTMSC.com - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I didn't mean to insinuate that all Harleys suck, they are just not my cup of tea. I like all types of bikes (cruisers, touring, dirt) but Busa's are the best. Just my humble opinion that if something is classified as a "motorcycle" it should be able to do a burnout, especially if it's a name-brand, "high end" bike with a huge fanbase.

I have no problem doing rolling burnouts on my Harley Bagger. But then again Jeff Gordon couldn't do a Burnout in a Cup car without a lesson from his lover Jimmy. So it must be the bikes fault and not the NumbNutted moron at the controls.

Yep I agree Harley's suck

:goodboy::laugh::laugh:

stand up on them front pegs old man! :poke: rap it and drop that clutch!

IT'S ALL RIDER ERROR THERE!:rulez:

:down: poor bike. :laugh:

Well, I didn't mean to insinuate that all Harleys suck, they are just not my cup of tea. I like all types of bikes (cruisers, touring, dirt) but Busa's are the best. Just my humble opinion that if something is classified as a "motorcycle" it should be able to do a burnout, especially if it's a name-brand, "high end" bike with a huge fanbase.

The bike can do a burnout the rider is the one can't do the burnout:laugh:

True Epic Fail, (seemingly) another case of "I bought a car because of the name and color only."

Back