Yay the ups man

unkleslapnutz

Donating Member
Registered
Lookie what was waiting on Slapnutz when i pulled into the driveway!!

DSC00701__Small_.JPE

What's the last pic about...I never noticed the elephant before, that's pretty funny.

What you didn't order a 180
rock.gif
Better for the twisties . And what is a slapnutz.

<!--EDIT|tinmann
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149886572 -->

I can't see it very well, does that say 180?? M3's are the fire, I can't say enough about them, love mine!

I ordered a 190/50.....they sent a 180/55..I am leaving for TN next friday and want to take my bike along with me...hope they like to ship next day on their dime.

Slapnutz it just short for uncleslapnutz..my screen name

details man, give us the details.................... Where, how, when, why, & who.

oh and how much .......
rock.gif

details man, give us the details.................... Where, how, when, why, & who.

oh and how much .......
rock.gif
I order them off Eday through West Coast Power sports from FL. It was $264 for the M-3's to my door (good price after hrs of online shopping). Talked to them on Friday. They are mailing out another today. Now I am waiting on a tracking number and to know the priority. I am leaving for TN on Friday....I checked google maps and where I am going looks to be a good area to ride...Norris Lake if anyone is intrested in the location. ANYHO....I am prob going to be pressed for time to get the oil changed, bike washed, and tires mounted by friday on top of getting the trailer I am using ready and also getting packed for the week.

I figure if the tire isnt here on Wed I will call a few shops and see if they have a M-3 in stock. I will just have a spare laying around. Or will sell it here on the board.

Back