yammie is trash

All those You Tube bike video people are the same...I'm surprised the ones like Max Wrist are still alive.
I watched a few of them since they started their channels. They start off entertaining but eventually they run out of motorcycle stuff to talk about and they start doing reckless riding videos. Youtube is definitely oversaturated with vloggers trying to become popular.

I watched a few of them since they started their channels. They start off entertaining but eventually they run out of motorcycle stuff to talk about and they start doing reckless riding videos. Youtube is definitely oversaturated with vloggers trying to become popular.
There are a few who are decent, our own @MonkeyButtRides and @JoeSTi aren't lumped into this realm of "fly by nighters" Like Yammie Noob or Max Wrist

All those You Tube bike video people are the same.
I very rarely watched them. By far the majority are folk who lack experience and knowledge but like to hear the sound of their own voice.

After owning the H2 SX SE for over 2 years and having a few mates with them I came across a You Tube poster who was doing a review and sharing his great knowledge on his new bike…

”They used extra aluminium in the frame….”
Mmmm…. it’s a steel frame.

“This is how the panniers fit to the bike….”
Mmmm… you’re actually missing the lower mounting brackets that keep the box’s secure.

“It’s a sports H2 engine, but tougher and almost indestructible”
Mmmm… it’s quite different to the sports H2 lump and several have grenaded trying to get sports H2 numbers.

The guy had only owned it a few weeks and was preaching about it, but his reviews were obviously spotted by folk who knew better. When he was told how often he was wrong and how incorrect he often was his answer was “At least I’m having a go”.

Hahahaha this thread makes me so happy
YammieTool is such a flog.

Clicked on one of his videos years ago out of curiosity when he was a somewhat normal vlogger; reviewing helmets and poop like that when I was maybe in the market for a Neotec II.

But since his rise to "stardom" which apparently consists of views and subscriptions (which the kids seem to thrive on these days) has sent him down a sciolistic path of nescience.

But since his rise to "stardom" which apparently consists of views and subscriptions (which the kids seem to thrive on these days) has sent him down a sciolistic path of nescience.

@VNE welcome to the forum. Great words "sciolistic" and "nescience"! Which bike is yours, the awesomely cool black one or the mediocre and obviously slower white one?

@VNE welcome to the forum. Great words "sciolistic" and "nescience"! Which bike is yours, the awesomely cool black one or the mediocre and obviously slower white one?
Hahaha @Hayabusa Wannabe ...mine's the black 2018 Gen II Refresh in the foreground of that old photo. It looks somewhat different now.

The white bike is a 2008 without the ABS. Honestly, l prefer without the ABS after test riding his bike. He also lowered his bike slightly more in the front than the rear and it also felt amazing to ride.

If you like drag racing with cars on the drag strip then Derrick ( Cleetus Mc Farland ) hits the highly entertaining feel good zone with a few of his vids.

One of his top 5 videos is fresh and turned into real drama act when fielding 3 cars and taking down the top prize of the trophy, cash, and mid 6 second runs when he needed them the most. Derrick started out in the 10s with Leroy. Leroy is a no body C5 drag car soon to hit the track again. His El Camino with the LS from Motion at Texas Speed with twin turbos is running a 1.17 60 ft... most exciting drag racing episodes of anybody that I have seen recently.

Its long but you can fast forward to 49.00 minutes and watch the final.

Last edited:
Back