Wut you peckaheads up too??

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Hey folks...been out for a while......sorry bout that...had a real shid azz last few months...worst of my life.....all is gettin better now....time heals all.
Just wanted to say Hi to all the regulars and say welcome to all the newbs.
Hope everyone is doin good!!
Bill

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>MY BRUVVA!!!!!</span>

How the HELL you been, son? Damn....real good to see ya around these parts again....

I spoke to Andy awhile back....said you seen some rough times. Soryr to hear that, bro....

Aside from that, it's good to see ya around....dayum!!! Shoot me an email whenever you get around to it, alright?

Welcome back!
Hope things are normalizing for you somewhat.

Welcome back Bro
wink.gif

Talk about a blast from the past... What's up bro? Hate to hear about a bad few months. I hope things get better for ya. Hit me up and catch me up on your projects, man. Good to hear from you again!
beerchug.gif

I'll be seeing ya soon enough, me and Ice been talking bit. Hope things are getting hammered out. I was up in your neck of the woods just recently. Loved it. Will be coming back up.

Later Bro.

Glad your doin ok.

Hey Bill!!!!

I tried tracking you down a couple of weeks ago...even took a chance and PM'd you over or sh.org...

I know you've been busy, and I do hope things are going well...keep in touch with the little people, will ya?
blush.gif

Good to hear from you all.
Yeah I know what ya mean Pac......smoove as ever!!...LOL
BT...no new projects...bought a new place, and looking for a new girl...that's about it....wuz up wit you bro??
Rev....be sure and hit me up when yer here next....need a place to stay??
VA....how are you....how are the boys...great to hear from you.
My e-mail is bcr@monsterspeedfreak.com .
I'll check in from time to time, but things are crazy right now.....starting an entirely new life....new business and everything.
Talk with ya'll soon.
Bill

hey bill, sounds like you are gonna make things happen, just gonna be a ##### for a while, suck it up and make it happen!

got busa?
rock.gif

Welcome by my acerbic brother.

I to took a breather for a couple.

Looking forward to interesting discourse.

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124376746 -->

good to see you here bro
smile.gif
Been waitin for u to pop up.

Bill literally lives a couple blocks away from me now!

Bill, email me your new phone number, man.. I haven't got it from u yet.

Thanks guys.
I have explained what happened in RSD's post about Pacman.
All is good now.....and yes...Mr Iced is now my neighbour...how cool is that!!
Numbers 604 467 0050 Chris....yeah yeah never post yer number on the net right......who cares...LOL
I was at yer place last night at about 8, and all the lights were off......you and Gabby tryin already bro???....kidding....I was up there though.....talk with ya soon...stop by antime...my place is yours...beer is always cold!!

Back