Hi i'm new  too

laugh.gif

Pac, you've got issues...
tounge.gif
So I've been told.

I just tell everyone that they're just jealous that the voices only talk to ME.

Hehe...

who do you think did my hair and make-up and helped "pose me".

She like the board and its folks. Bin tryin' to get her to sign on for years. net just isnt her thing. She loves the pups too much to give up any of her free time with them to post here.

but she's always amased when stuff lands on the doorstep, or when we do cool stuff for each other.

them pics,save away.... use 'em for ammo later. Wouldn't have it any other way.
wink.gif
Rubb.

wink.gif

Thankfully, all I ever said here was "
lurk.gif
40__s.gif
"

This is just soooooo wrong Andy
wow.gif
Funny, but wrong
smileyexhibit.gif

RSD_ugly_006.jpeg

Woe, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay toooooo much time on your hands or maybe 2 many pain killers, or both.
wow.gif

I want to congratulate all the guys and girls that posted a normal welcome on this thread.

I also want to point and laugh at all the leg humpers.

This was a puplic service teaching aid brought to you,by me,Da Rubbah and a few accomplices.

Thanks to: Doug(for allowing it to go on as long as it did.)
           to BaBusa for going out riding with that ugly thing.
          to CharlesBusa...good back-up man
           to Scootergirl,fake PM's,back-up etc. thx.
          to Vabusa...she was going to engage in a giant cat fight with "the new girl", but then members started to hassle Va so thats when I decided to pull the plug.

Thanks everyone,   see ya on the road sometime....

*hugs*   hot busa babe
My eyes!!!! I'm scarred for life...

I had my first session with my new therapist this evening.....

Hey, I called perfidious/B.S. on Page 2! No chicks that are hot AND stupid ride a 'Busa...It just doesn't work that way...

This thing was fishy from the get go
tounge.gif
Was funny watching how this thread developed...
I have seen the horror of Andy in drag... I think my eyes are bleeding
biggrin.gif

who do you think did my hair and make-up and helped "pose me".

She like the board and its folks. Bin tryin' to get her to sign on for years. net just isnt her thing.She loves the pups too much to give up any of her free time with them to post here.

but she's always amased when stuff lands on the doorstep, or when we do cool stuff for each other.

them pics,save away.... use 'em for ammo later. Wouldn't have it any other way.  
wink.gif
  Rubb.
Well you go girl.. nothing wrong with that either~ Heck, if I had puppies to play with all day, I'd never get on the net either!
tounge.gif

wink.gif

I guess we all blew it and blew chunks now HBB is gone forever----- I can't believe we acted like this to a new member--- but it was funny though--and quite Sick
rock.gif

you guys are crazy. Why all this fuss and muss? jus caus I'm a girl.

well, its time I posted up the REAL pics of me.

I'll be right back.
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>The REAL</span>... <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>HOT BUSA BABE</span>
JFC! I'm dying here! You better not let your doc. see those pics or you will never be cleared to do anything ever again!!

WoW, a 10 page welcome
tounge.gif
I was out of town, missed history in the making
laugh.gif

Welcome aboard HBB!!! Hope the guys didn't scare you off
rock.gif

Back