Hi/ I'm new

Hi Everyone!

I just bought my first Busa. I got a 2006 GSX-R750. I am still learning to ride it, I have alot to learn! I am married and have two children. Note- Try Orbitz.com for tickets. I found good prices there. One time I was flying one way and got a round trip cheaper. Hi Everyone. John
¡ |-|4\/3/\/'+ +|-|3 |=4¡|\|'|'3$7 !|)34 \/\/|-|4+ j**'|23 +4|_|<¡/\/6 4|3*|_|'|' 8|_|+ \/\/31[0/\/\3 4/\/Y\/\/4Y

admit it....we all are messed up and actually understand what he meant...
we need to get our bikes serviced, and I really enjoy a plate of cabbage an potatoes cause we fly to oklahoma in Nov.
beerchug.gif

exact same "Cut and pasted" post two times by this "John Smith". This AD SPAM thread should be deleted.

yeah... and monkeys could fly out my butt! hehehe oops. there I went and bumped this worthless AD

Guys,

This is getting a bit old.

1st a guy usually does not register to post spam and then wait 6 days to do it.
2nd they usually don't limit it to 2 posts

I understand being a bit cautious but don't you think you are over doing it?

Are you just trying to get you post count up and want to litter every thread?

If you suspect something, please notify an admin instead of posting this crap.

If this is/was spam the 2 spam posts were far less than the 26 posts in reply to it.

If not, you may have run off a potentially good new member.

It is starting to look like a few other boards on the net instead of Haysbusa.org.

Professor

Did you get a Busa or a GSXR 750 or do you have both? Two different bikes. Welcome!
lol1.gif

Salesman: Yep this Gixxer 750's on sale, the owner can make you a screamin' deal....

Lovemybusa:...ummm, but I want a Hayabusa....

Salesman: Well this "IS" a Busa, heck didn't you see the GSXR on the paint job
rock.gif
.....heck ALL these GSXR's are Busa's......
coolold.gif
Which one can I sell ya
rock.gif
?.......

YES I saw the pic...finally a post that has "PICS".....
welcome.gif

rock.gif

this guy introduced himself in fate's thread about cheap airline tickets, hence the reason he mentioned orbitz.... im sure as a newbie, he jsut copied and pasted his pot in there to here. take it easy on em fellas....

welcome aboard brotha!!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back