Hi i'm new  too

Hot Busa Babe

Registered
hi everyone. I saw that there are a few other girls here on this wonderful website, so even thou I have had my bike for a while,I was sort of shy to say hi. I have a 2003 Hayabusa, that is pretty much stock. I hope my site name is ok, I don't want to upset anyone. I have already talked to Vabusa through email and she is very nice.I like her. she said not to worry that everyone would be very nice to me.

I just wanted to say hi everyone. Hope to ride with you guys and girls some day.

Jennifer.

Welcome!  Pics? Pics of the bike?

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140319623 -->

Welcome to the org! Watch out for this crowd...your probably going to become the next "leg hummping victim".... dont let them scare you though... their bark is worse than their bite!
wink.gif

Hi rainman. mine is the 2003 blue and silver. I wanted the one with the nice eagle head on the side but the sales guy told me that they didn't make that one anymore. Do you know the one I mean? it has a beak on it.

My '01 blu/sil is like that - I don't think they did that after '02.

Welcome to the board!!!  
beerchug.gif

Post some pics! Of the bike
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140319574 -->

Well Hello Hot Busa Babe .....sure is a nice screen name !!! Welcome to our little piece of Heaven !!!
biggrin.gif

is it ok I dont want to make any one mad.

my roomate Stefanie said that I looked kinda hot sitting on my bike one day in the summer. You know ,all dressed up in my leathers. my brother helped me when I got into riding and said that you have to wear good leathers and a good helmet.So thats why i picked hot busa babe.

Welcome to the org!  Watch out for this crowd...your probably going to become the next "leg hummping victim".... dont let them scare you though... their bark is worse than their bite!  
wink.gif
Welcome to the site... OK fellas remember the Vabusa thread lets welcome but be respectful at the same time...

We like the ladies and want them to stay.....

CAp

this is fun I did not think I would get to answer back and sort of talk to you guys.

Someone said that he wanted pics. That is pictures right. how do I show pictures?

Back