Hi!

SG.MoonPie.jpg

Moon pies for everyone!:poke: :rofl:

i like moonpies

Thought I'd share with you guys that today I broke my own personal record of most consecutive days lived! :cheerleader:

Everyone here is wonderful (in there own special way) Good conversations good friends....Cheers!!:cheerleader:

awww bots do you need attention, hold that thought!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Good looking kiddo. And since no one asked where did you find his shirt? My wife would flip if I found one for our 16 month old.

Good looking kiddo. And since no one asked where did you find his shirt? My wife would flip if I found one for our 16 month old.

I had them made. I "made" the logo and then had them screen printed. I may be having a couple "bigger" ones made since my boy is growing like a weed, so I might have some actual t-shirts made, if I do, I'll start a thread and actually let people know if they want one.

Now if anyone has a LITTLE newborn, I have a couple I can give away already since Colton has outgrown them. They won't fit anyone bigger than about 7 lbs though... :beerchug:

wuzzz uppp ya'llzz! wanted to say hi to my org family this morning with good news that I promise I will share very very soon with pictures. :cheerleader:

AWESOME times we are in, very AWESOME times. WE HAVE THE .ORG!!! HA WE ARE THE WORLD! O wait to much coffee this morning. Sorry. moving on

Have a great great day around the world! hugs to you and yours all of you! :thumbsup:

Back