WTF Why would you...

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Here is a link to a story on MSNBC. I can not understand what goes through somebodies mind to make them do something like this. Just sad. Prayers to the family of the firefighter and police officers.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25781236/

It's a sad, sad world. Prayers to his Family and friends. Thanks to all who risk their lives.
bowdown.gif

not cool, i am guessing the idiots that were shooting wanted there car to burn for insurance purposes. my prayers to the firefighters family.

My true feelings on this are, who ever did this, should be slowly burned inside another old house. But the firefighters would surely even come to their rescue as well. This also happened about a week ago in KC,KS although no one was injured. May god comfort and shelter the family and friends and the co-workers as this will affect them deeply for along time. Such brave men risking their lives for what was nothing more than a run down crack house. RIP-God Bless

I personally wouldn't waste the time burning something with them in it. They don't deserve anything that in depth.

I've kept up with this all day. Happened about 80 miles from me. It is a sad, sad day for sure. Nothing bothers me more than news such as this. My thoughts and prayers to the family of the firefighter lost as well as the officers injured and all who will be effected.

I use to work for Beaufort County EMS.. The first day we showed up for orentation we were issued our gear and had ot go see the guy from the unifor company to get our body armor measurments.

Seems a few years back some nut job opend fire on a fire turck and cops sniper style in the middle of town.. I dont know what goes through these peoples mind, but with any luck the last thing is a bullett

The news tonight says they think he snapped because of several letters from the city about keeping his grass cut and debri in his back yard!!! This was a sick sick man. Officials retrieved remains from the rubble of the burnt house today also.

I am sure where ever this sicko's soul is, he is wishing he just cut his grass and cleaned up his back yard. It was not worth someone's life. Not even his own.
sad.gif

Back