Wristy crashed

Personally, I like the stability and with counter-steering, I have never felt I was "wrestling a pig" as my track buddy called it. He rides a little Ducati 1100. I look like a bear on a tricycle on that thing. I was taking care of my chain at the track as I always do: I pick the back of the Busa up by the grab bar and rotate the wheel with my foot. A guy asked me "did you just pick up a 550 lb bike on one leg?" Haha. Oh to be young again!
You are one fast bear my friend.
He posts on here from time to time and had a good write up on what it took to get his bike to do what it does. He does a great job man-handling that bike around the track and that's a fact...

I've never had mine on a track but had a fairly short racing background in Canadian open superbike, it would be kind of interesting to see what it will do on a track just for my own knowledge
Do it! Do it!

Another video where these guys are using the road as their personal race track....what is surprising is the older R1 he is riding seems to be able to hold it's own against the GSXR and ZX10R unless they are holding back to make him look good?

He has a hard time keeping with them out on the ride through the canyon though...

Another video where these guys are using the road as their personal race track....what is surprising is the older R1 he is riding seems to be able to hold it's own against the GSXR and ZX10R unless they are holding back to make him look good?

He has a hard time keeping with them out on the ride through the canyon though...

A lot of the canyons they ride on looks to be HW2, Angels Crescent and Azusa. It's motorcycle land there. Hwy2 cops won't chase you no matter how fast you are going. Too many people died while being chased. So a lot of over the top speeding and stunting.

He was headed for he same apex as the car was but the car was going a lot slower. When he got there the only choices were to turn in excessively hard which would have resulted in a lowside or try to avoid the car by straightening up and then doing a hard turn in if he made it. He didn't make it. He lost the rear on the dusty shoulder probably braking. I wonder what his injuries were? Hitting stuff definitely slows you down in a hurry. I don't think he ended up more than 20 feet from where he went down. Lucky he didn't tumble down the side of that bank.

He was headed for he same apex as the car was but the car was going a lot slower. When he got there the only choices were to turn in excessively hard which would have resulted in a lowside or try to avoid the car by straightening up and then doing a hard turn in if he made it. He didn't make it. He lost the rear on the dusty shoulder probably braking. I wonder what his injuries were? Hitting stuff definitely slows you down in a hurry. I don't think he ended up more than 20 feet from where he went down. Lucky he didn't tumble down the side of that bank.
There is a video on what his injuries were.....enough to be medivac'd out via chopper...

He doesn't have much luck but when you ride like that on the street, things happen, and happen quickly...

Somebody mentioned that Wristy is probably making a living at his Youtube videos. Probably. Last I heard he went to prison for domestic abuse and one of his cronies posed as him to continue making Max Wrist videos during the incarceration. Now Wristy is out and has no way to make a living other than to make these videos.

I have no idea if Wristy was actually guilty of the crime he was accused of. A person who claimed to be directly involved in the allegations that lead to his incarceration posted on a thread on another forum. Wristy was in the army. They won't take him back now. He can't get a normal job. It's seems likely he will continue to make these videos until he ends up dead or back in prison. ..or hopefully, something unexpected will happen so that he can lead a normal life. He's gettin old.

Somebody mentioned that Wristy is probably making a living at his Youtube videos. Probably. Last I heard he went to prison for domestic abuse and one of his cronies posed as him to continue making Max Wrist videos during the incarceration. Now Wristy is out and has no way to make a living other than to make these videos.

I have no idea if Wristy was actually guilty of the crime he was accused of. A person who claimed to be directly involved in the allegations that lead to his incarceration posted on a thread on another forum. Wristy was in the army. They won't take him back now. He can't get a normal job. It's seems likely he will continue to make these videos until he ends up dead or back in prison. ..or hopefully, something unexpected will happen so that he can lead a normal life. He's gettin old.
True, he's now kind of forced into this lifestyle now isn't he.

Never too late, I'd watch your videos....
Thanks man...now to get a few hundred thousand more veiws and I'm all set.
I think my gen2 wheelie video from 2010 has over 3k veiws to date, lmao!
I was about to make another one until the deer put things on hold, but I'll make good on it in a few months.
Maybe round up my old cell phones and post those videos(statute of limitations should be up by now, lol).

Back