WOW predictions might be true

As soon as the earth comes to an end will somehere here post it so I can find out
SHOCKED.gif

(Jynx @ Mar. 03 2007,13:24) The reason that the world will end on that day is that day is my birthday...and I am the anti-christ.
firedevil.gif
SERIOUSLY NOT FUNNY!
mad.gif

Wag has a good point. "It's not something we can predict." Only He who created us REALLY know's the exact date. I'm still skeptical to believe that ANYONE really know's the correct date, even year for that matter. But we may see more war breaking out possibly. "hopefully not!" But i'm still not really with the belief that the end is Dec. 21 2012. No one REALLY know's.

Y2K was (the end of the world). Funny, i'm still typing this and this is what, 2007 last i checked.

Don't let Dr. Quacker make your life full of paranoia. Like they say above, live life to it's fullest. It's too short to fill it with stupid paranoia.

Besides, i think the bible say's that Christ will come, then people who are left behind will have like 5-7 years to redeem themselves. There's a movie about the Rapture, CALLED "Left Behind" i think.
rock.gif

I still believe only He know's.
mad.gif

mad.gif

(motogp08 @ Mar. 04 2007,00:49)
(Jynx @ Mar. 03 2007,13:24) The reason that the world will end on that day is that day is my birthday...and I am the anti-christ.
firedevil.gif
SERIOUSLY NOT FUNNY!
mad.gif

Wag has a good point. "It's not something we can predict." Only He who created us REALLY know's the exact date. I'm still skeptical to believe that ANYONE really know's the correct date, even year for that matter. But we may see more war breaking out possibly. "hopefully not!" But i'm still not really with the belief that the end is Dec. 21 2012. No one REALLY know's.

Y2K was (the end of the world). Funny, i'm still typing this and this is what, 2007 last i checked.

Don't let Dr. Quacker make your life full of paranoia. Like they say above, live life to it's fullest. It's too short to fill it with stupid paranoia.

Besides, i think the bible say's that Christ will come, then people who are left behind will have like 5-7 years to redeem themselves. There's a movie about the Rapture, CALLED "Left Behind" i think.
rock.gif

I still believe only He know's.
mad.gif
truth spoken here...+1 annnd...

could you imagine what the final (not days but) "years" might be like if...

"We Did Know The Final Date" ?
rock.gif

i chose to believe that by us not knowing the final date is Gods way of protecting us from a total mayhem of rape, murder and plunder by the evil ones....as i also truely believe that deep down inside we all know where we stand...which could be answered with one simple question of ones self...such as...

"If the lamb returned as the lion tomorrow?...would you run too him?...or?...from him?"

And as my Marine Corps Drill Instructor SSGT. Fanger stated to us one fine sunday morning as it was offered to us to attend chapel?...

"I've never met any athiests in a foxhole under live fire....but i've often times heard them state the words..OH MY GOD!"

we shall see what we shall see when we are meant to see it.

That said?...I personally proclaim no denomination..as i chose to believe in the goodness and greatness that is far, far, beyond the labelings of man.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

mad.gif

rock.gif

I'm with motogp08. Noone knows the ending. Over time there has always been someone who predicted the end of the world and so when the media finds out someone has done this for the next upcoming years then they run with it, and when it passes, it's never brought up again. As if they had never reported it in the first place. As far as the Y2K thing I'm not so sure the "End of the World" prediction was a good name for it. Although it could have seriously caused alot of damage do to alot of financial establishments as well as alot of other important government facilities. The fact that all the computers would have known the date as 1900 instead of 2000 could have made a serious headache for all of America, but not the end of the world. And besides who predicts the end of the world before New Years Eve? Come on we all know it's going to happen on New Years Eve, of some year......Right?
poke.gif

Back