WOW predictions might be true

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
I know this is the wrong forum, but there is lots of traffic here. And I want my Busa Brothers to get as much ride in as we can!

This link here contains predictions from WAY BACK. Predictions show the end of the world is 2012. This is when calenders that can still be used today being it is so accurate, end on Dec. 21, 2012

http://www.circlesoflight.com/reality-creation/world-end.html

This link here is from Yahoo! Stating a New design for Nuclear war heads have been selected. Now, the year for completion is, guess what, 2012!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070302/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/new_warheads

Now that is just too co-incidental. Predictions show something major will happen in 2012. And come on, I know we have all thought of the end of the world theory involving War.

I would like to see a discussion here.

2012 is streching it a bit. more like a major blow up within the next 3 years, and thats pushing it. i have no faith in the calender theorys. i just watch the nuts in iran,n korea, russia and see we are headed for trouble.

If this crap does happen...you have to ask yourself would you rather be 1 mile from the blast or 100 miles?

Well, the article on the new warhead only says the new design is mainly to add safegaurds against possible theft and misuse and that it will more robust, whatever that means. It also states that this new warhead will allow for a reduction in current inventory.

The first article, I really don't have a clue
SHOCKED.gif

If ancient peoples somehow could have predicted the end of the world, I really think the realization of the event would be due to a natural occurance, not man's intervention. I believe the end of the world would come because of a massive meteor impact.

I believe I've read that they already know 100 years in advance what will hit the earth. No domesday account has been reported that I am aware.

I watched a discovery channel show "I'm a Discovery Channel Junkie", that explained how an object could be ejected from the Kypher (s/p?)belt and an object could be upon us in mere months. Way too less time to prepare for any type of fix. Also out of all the radical objects out there, it is estimated that <1% are accounted for and a large number of those unaccounted for objects could have intersecting paths with Earth. Furthermore, the people looking for these objects are very few and underfunded.

Just what I saw on Discovery. Food for thought.

The end of the World and the end of man are not the same thing.

Man will be gone before then end of the World. We will just screw it up so bad we cannot live here and we will die off.

New species that can live in the environment will emerge until the next extinction wipes them out. It has been occurring for millions of years. Just without humans helping.

Just give me all your worldly posseions before 2012 since you won't be needing them  
laugh.gif

Let me know for sure if this is going to happen. I want to max out all my credit cards and do some mods on the busa for the big day!
smile.gif

All I can say about this kind of stuff is that all we have is the here and now. Tomorrow will give us what it has to offer. And... I'm not going to spend any time worrying about something I can't change. Just like everything was going to go nuts at the millinium. People rushed out and bought out grocery stores.... bought all the food and water. But guess what all that worrying was for nothing.

With all the evil in the world, we will probably blow ourselves up at some point. And when that happens, it will happen because of the insanity of egos and unintelligent decesions made in high places. Live until you die.

Ha Ha. I have been shooting up y2k .22 bullets for 6 years now. In 99 they would ask me what I thought and I would tell them that I thought it was all just a bunch of crap. Everybody seemed to love what they saw on TV though...............

"Attention all planets of the solar federation...... We have assumed control.."
-Rush --- from the album 2112

End of the world. Hmmmmm. I don't recall exact dates, but I been here since '64 and I remember people or groups saying for SURE the world would end in the 70's, in the 80's, in the 90's, at year 2000. "YEAR 2000"
rock.gif
? Why is a numbering system WE came up with the pivot point for the world ending? Religious groups have predicted it, non-religious groups have predicted it. I hear it everytime the Isrealis pick up a gun.... yawn.... 2012. Okay another lame day that I can say "I told you so" the day after. QUOTE ME
smile.gif

Back