Would you buy my CD if I released it?

Would you buy my CD if I released it?

• Yes! because I like you and want you to like me back

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • No! take your internet panhandling elsewhere! ...punk.

Votes: 28 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I've got about 20 fully mastered, ready to press songs from the early 90's. It's all pop, dance type stuff and sounds very late 80's. Friends tell me to post on iTunes, but it would take actual work on my part, so if I do that I would press a CD also - about 1000 of them, and maybe sell for like $6 or something cheap

I pulled the plug on the retro release project, because I didn't think anyone would be interested in old songs that have never been heard before. After posting on one online site, I got a lot of positive feedback. So, just curious if anyone would actually want to buy a CD of my OLD OLD music? Maybe I'll post a taster online for ya later

Last edited:
Thrasher, Thrasher...he is doing it again.......

Bow chicka bow bow...........as the lights dim. The UPS lady is here with your delivery......:rofl:

yeah, heck, *I* wouldn't buy it either. of course, all I have to do is re-record them all modern like and have a new 2009 product. :) No one would know any difference! :thumbsup: ... but their won't be any p0rn music on it

12 to 1? ? ? you can ALL bite me! :moon: how many songs have YOU written AND recorded? I even took best RADIO PLAYED song of the summer at the state fair! That's right sucka's... I was in heavy rotation for a month solid :p :p

naw i've put nothing online yet. doesn't look like I should bother :laugh:

12 to 1? ? ? you can ALL bite me! :moon: how many songs have YOU written AND recorded? I even took best RADIO PLAYED song of the summer at the state fair! That's right sucka's... I was in heavy rotation for a month solid :p :p

naw i've put nothing online yet. doesn't look like I should bother :laugh:

not :p it's :p

:thumbsup:

:poke:I voted no...wouldn't let me vote no again:poke:

but i wanted to:laugh:

oh_snap.gif

Back