Will I EVER buy a CD again?!

yeah, all the pics your butt takes
laugh.gif

I actually have 1.5tb on my desktop, most of my photos are on a 500gb external drive now... and its mostly full
wow.gif

(zukracer @ Feb. 26 2007,15:55) yeah, all the pics your butt takes
laugh.gif

I actually have 1.5tb on my desktop, most of my photos are on a 500gb external drive now... and its mostly full
wow.gif
Thats my problem now I have roughly 300gigs of pics and vids.

HOLY SCHNIKIES, VA! You just made my day... make that my WEEK! Never messed with rhapsody until you mentined it - sure enough! Just pulled a song from one hit wonder The Korgis that I haven't seen around much. 25 free songs a month is more than plenty to me. Now, if some clever lad were running "Audacity" . . . . . ;)

My Lowrance GPS I got last year holds 10 gigs of music along with 10 gigs of space for maps, Pointsa of interest, gas stations, Hotels/Motels etc.
Came with a R A M mount for the motorcycle as well as the obligatory suction cup mount for the windshield of the car.
Have it hard wired into the Aux port on the Road Sofa ( H-D Ultra Classic) as well as wired the truck for it as well. Couldn't name a local station anymore. I only have 571 songs on it and have 8 gigs more room.
ZUK, Bro, I'm stuck in the 80's and early 90's, Should any of your music files happen to compress them selves and come visit my email addy I wouldn't get mad. I can accept 10 megs at a time ;) i listen to everything from Barbershop quartets to classic Rock N roll. I'll hear September Morn (Julio)followed by Back In Black (AC/DC)followed by Must Be da Money (Nelly) Only thing I don't listen to is opera. If it makes a dog howl, I don't need to hear it!

(MoosesBusa @ Feb. 26 2007,18:52) My Lowrance GPS I got last year holds 10 gigs of music along with 10 gigs of space for maps, Pointsa of interest, gas stations, Hotels/Motels etc.
Came with a R A M  mount for the motorcycle as well as the obligatory suction cup mount for the windshield of the car.
Have it hard wired into the Aux port on the Road Sofa ( H-D Ultra Classic) as well as wired the truck for it as well. Couldn't name a local station anymore. I only have 571 songs on it and have 8 gigs more room.
ZUK, Bro, I'm stuck in the 80's and early 90's, Should any of your music files happen to compress them selves and come visit my email addy I wouldn't get mad. I can accept 10 megs at a time ;) i listen to everything from Barbershop quartets to classic Rock N roll. I'll hear September Morn (Julio)followed by Back In Black (AC/DC)followed by Must Be da Money (Nelly) Only thing I don't listen to is opera. If it makes a dog howl, I don't need to hear it!
lemmie know your email addy... I have a xls list of about 300 gigs of this stuff.. probably a good deal of what you would like
cool.gif

you comin to the bash? I can probably bring a drive up there with some music
cool.gif

cool.gif

Back